Kofax Power PDF
POW PDF 3 AD
As low as $0.00
Out Of Stock
- Create and compile PDFs from compatible document or file types
- Easy-to-use, intuitive interface
- Commenting and markup tools
- Work across compatible devices and platforms
- Share documents in the Cloud
- Collaborate with others
Need to order more than 10? Learn More
Need help making a purchase? Contact a Sales Expert at 800-385-2155>
POWER PDF ADVANCED
- A computer with 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- A computer with an Intel Pentium 4 higher, or equivalent processor
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 10; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions
- Windows 8.1; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions
- Windows 7; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1, 2012 R2, 2016 (Citrix, AD, WTS). (Applies to Power PDF Advanced only).
- 1 GB of memory (RAM) or greater
- 1 GB of free hard disk space for application files
- Web access needed for product registration, activation, product help, and obtaining live updates for the program
- Microsoft.Net Framework 4.8. If it’s not detected, it installs with the product.
- MacOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 (Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, Catalina)
- Internet connection required for conversion to PowerPoint or PDF/A formats
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if the computer processor, memory, and available disk space exceed the minimum requirements.
Get started with these quick links.
- A list of compatible file types may be accessed here: https://www.nuance.com/products/help/NuancePDF/3_1/en_US/Default.htm
- Power PDF Standard is compatible Box®, Evernote®, Google Drive® and Microsoft® OneDrive®. Subscription to a third-party may be required. Subject to third-party provider terms and conditions. For more information visit: https://www.nuance.com/products/help/NuancePDF/3_1/en_US/Default.htm
- Canon offers products that contain certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- Purchase of Windows 10® required. Subject to third-party provider terms and conditions. Windows 10 device must meet specified system requirements.
- Subscription to a third-party may be required. Subject to third-party provider terms and conditions.
- Performance and speed will be enhanced if the computer processor, memory and available disk space exceed the minimum requirements.