- Native WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- 5000 Lumens and 50,000:1*2 Contrast Ratio Deliver Bright, Engaging Images
- Laser Light Source Provides Longevity, Versatile Installation and a Wide Color Range
- 1-chip DLP® Technology
- Multiple Image Modes including DICOM Simulation Mode**3;for Optimal Image Quality Reproduction
- Advanced Image Adjustment Options for Customizable Image Characteristics
Main Unit Spec
*1 This is an estimated value, actual hours may vary depending on usage and environment. This is not a guarantee of the life span of individual laser diodes.
*2 Full white, full black, Image mode set to presentation. Light source turns off when full black is projected. Dynamic contrast ratio
*3 This projector includes a DICOM Simulation Mode. It has not been cleared or approved for medical diagnosis and should not be used for these purposes.
This product has not been tested for compliance with the performance standards for laser products under 21 CFR Part 1040. The product is not, and may not be, offered for sale or sold or leased in the United States until performance standard certifications have been completed.