Macro Twin Lite MT-26EX-RT
- Detachable Macro Twin Lites with 60° Rotation.
- Expanded Manual Flash Setting Range (up to 1/512***).
- Improved Focus Assist Lamp.
- Radio Transmission Wireless Flash Functionality**.
- Removable Diffusers Included.
- Maximum Guide Number 85.3 ft./26m* at ISO 100.
View Full Technical Specs PDF
Main Unit Spec
* A Macro Lite Adapter is necessary when attaching to the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM (optional Macro Lite Adapter 67) and EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM (optional Macro Lite Adapter 72C) lenses. When attaching EF and EF-S lenses to EOS M series cameras, the optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS M is necessary.
** Wireless multi-flash shooting via radio or optical transmission is supported up to 1/128 in manual flash exposure mode.
*** 1/512 flash emission can be selected with manual flash setting. Manual high-speed sync is supported only up to 1/64.
^ Guide Number reflects the amount when both sides are fired. Flash output for quick flash (green ready light) is approximately 1/2 to 1/6 of full output (depending on the charge status).