- Wireless Single Function (Print Only)
- Integrated Ink Tanks - Up to 6,000 pages BW / 14,000 pages Color included!
- 24 / 15.5 ipm
- Pigment Ink for Durable Documents
- 250 Sheet Cassette + 100 Sheet Rear Tray
- Auto 2-Sided Printing
- Energy Star®, EPEAT Silver
- 3 Year (or 80,000 Sheet) Warranty
Main Unit Spec
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Screens, output images, and images are simulated.
* Warranty is effective for three (3) years from date of original purchase or the printing of 80,000 pages, whichever comes first. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/maxify-gx-series-warranty for details.
- Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 13.0 or later, and Android™ mobile devices running Android 5.0 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/a/n capability as your printer. Requires a compatible cloud service account and is subject to that cloud service account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires AndroidTM mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with Mopria® Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 or later mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
- Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
- Claim is based on page yield of 6,000 Black/14,000 Color pages per ink bottle set and MSRP (USD) of $126.96 for full set of GI-26 ink bottles (1 bottle each of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) as of April 2022. Page yield of color inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield of included ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement ink bottles, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during setup (charging the print head initially). Actual page yield and cost per print will vary significantly based on content printed, ink levels maintained in all four ink reservoirs, and other factors. Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual testing method using ISO/IEC 24712 test chart and continuous printing simulation with full set of replacement ink bottles after initial setup.
- Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/a/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/1200 inch at minimum.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
- Internet connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.13.6 or later is recommended.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or Canon website for details.
- Functions and features may vary by printer model. Scanning requires Chrome OS 89 or later.
- Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.
- The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, macOS v10.13 or later. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the latest version of the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app, available for free on the App Store and on Google Play. Supported on mobile devices running iOS 13.0 or later or Android 5.1 or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 13.0 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
- Canon Print Service is a print plug-in for Android smart devices, which enables printing from Android v4.4.2 or later devices to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plug-in does not work as a standalone app. Available for free at Google Play.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Creative Park app, available for free on the App Store and on Google Play. Requires an active ‘Canon ID’ available for free, and subject to ‘Canon ID’ Terms of Service. Visit myid.canon for more information. Certain exceptions may apply.
- PosterArtist Lite software v3.X is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and only compatible with select Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Océ printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.8Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
- PosterArtist Online Version requires a personal computer with Internet access and a compatible Canon printer. The service is not available on some operating systems or browsers. See usa.canon.com/PosterArtist for details.
- Highlighter resistance depends on the media and highlighter used and the environment.
- Print quality might be lower depending on the operating environment.
- As an ENERGY STAR® Partner, Canon U.S.A., Inc. has certified this printer as meeting the ENERGY STAR energy efficiency criteria through an EPA-recognized certification body.