- Wireless 4-in-1 (Print | Copy | Scan | Fax)
- Integrated Ink Tanks - Up to 6,000 pages BW / 14,000 pages Color (Plus 2 Bonus Black Included!)
- 24 / 15.5 ipm
- Pigment Ink for Durable Documents
- (2) 250 Sheet Cassettes + 100 Sheet Rear Tray
- Auto 2-Sided Printing
- Energy Star®, EPEAT Silver
- 3 Year (or 80,000 Sheet) Warranty
Main Unit Spec
Color:FPOT Color: ESAT Approx. 15.5 ipm9
GI-26 Pigment-Based Ink Bottles (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black)
INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
GI-26 Black Ink Bottles: 167.0 ml
GI-26 C, M, Y Ink Bottles: 132.0 ml (each)
Shop Compatible Ink
Custom Size: Width: 3.5" - 8.5" / Length: 5" x 47"
Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Double-sided Matte Paper;
Other (Canon): Magnetic Photo Paper, Restickable Photo Paper, Light Fabric Iron on Transfers;
Other (non-Canon): Greeting Card, Envelopes, Recycled paper and Chlorine-free paper can be used
Rear Tray Supported Media Weight
Plain Paper: 64 - 105 gsm OR
Canon Paper: Max. approx. 275 gsm (Canon PP-301) OR
Thicker Paper: approx. 115-250gsm
Bottom Cassette Supported Media Weight Plain Paper: 64 - 105 gsm
HIGH PAGE YIELD: Up to 6,000 (Black & White) / 14,000 (Color)7
INPUT Cassette 1: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal)
Cassette 2: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal)
Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets (4" x 6")
AUTO DOCUMENT FEEDER
50 Sheets Plain Paper
Color: 16-bit/8-bit Per Color
ADF:8.5" x 14.0" (Legal)
Color: Approx. 1 min13
Trays Extended: 15.8” (L) x 25.4” (W) x 15.3” (H)
Weight: 28.6 lbs.
Display: 2.7" LCD Touchscreen
Smart assistant & automation support: Amazon Alexa™18, Google Assistant™18
Mac:16 macOS v10.12.6 - 10.15 (Catalina)
Mobile Operating Systems:17 iOS®, iPadOS, Android™
Wi-Fi® (Wireless LAN, 2.4/5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n)8
Wired LAN (100BASE-TX) / 10BASE-T)
MAXIFY GX7020 Wireless MegaTank Small Office All-in-One Printer Driver
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software19, PosterArtist Lite Software22
MOBILE APPS & PRINTING
AirPrint®3, Mopria® Print Service4, Canon PRINT app2, Easy PhotoPrint Editor App19, Canon Print Service20 (Android), PIXMA Cloud Link2, Creative Park App21
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Screens, output images, and images are simulated.
* Warranty is effective for three (3) years from date of original purchase or the printing of 80,000 pages, whichever comes first. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support/maxify-gx-series-3-year-limited-warranty for details.
- Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 12.0 or later, and Android™ mobile devices running Android 4.4 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires AndroidTM mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 or later mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
- Supported file formats include: JPEG, TIFF and PDF.
- Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
- Claim is based on page yield of 6,000 Black/14,000 Color pages per ink bottle set and MSRP (USD) of $126.96 for full set of GI-26 ink bottles (1 bottle each of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) as of March 2021. Page yield of color inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield of included ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement ink bottles, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during setup (charging the print head initially). Actual page yield and cost per print will vary significantly based on content printed, ink levels maintained in all four ink reservoirs, and other factors. Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual testing method using ISO/IEC 24712 test chart and continuous printing simulation with full set of replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Ink value savings and cost per print comparison with laser is based on total cost (using online manufacturers prices as of March 2021) of high yield and standard capacity (where high yield are not available) laser cartridges necessary to achieve equivalent page yields by similarly featured color laser printers.
- Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/printers/iso-productivity-standards for additional details.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1. The number of pages able to be kept in memory will vary based on remaining memory capacity and document complexity.
- Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed varies depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
- The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or Canon website for details.
- Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.
- The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
- Canon Print Service is a print plug-in for Android smart devices, which enables printing from Android v4.4 - v5.0 devices to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plug-in does not work as a standalone app. Available for free at Google Play.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Creative Park app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Requires an active 'Canon ID' available for free, and subject to 'Canon ID' Terms of Service. Visit myid.canon for more information. Certain exceptions may apply.
- PosterArtist Lite software v3.X is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and only compatible with select Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Océ printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.8Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
- As an ENERGY STAR® Partner, Canon U.S.A., Inc. has certified this printer as meeting the ENERGY STAR energy efficiency criteria through an EPA-recognized certification body.