PIXMA G6020 Wireless MegaTank (Open Box)
As low as $269.99
Out Of Stock
- Wireless 3-in-1 (Print | Copy | Scan)
- Integrated Ink Tanks - Up to 6,000 pages BW / 7,000 pages Color
- 2 Bonus Black ink included!
- 13 / 6.8 ipm
- Auto 2-Sided Printing
- 5,000 Page Duty Cycle
- ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT Silver
Need to order more than 10? Learn More
Need help making a purchase? Contact a Sales Expert at 800-385-2155>
Get started with these quick links.
- A full set of MegaTank GI-20 ink bottles (pigment black, cyan, magenta, yellow) is equivalent to 30 standard capacity ink cartridge sets (PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge and CL-246 Color Ink Cartridges â cyan, magenta, yellow) based on print yield. Ink value savings based on MSRP (USD) of stated equivalent ink cartridge sets as of April 2019.
- A yield of included ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement ink bottles, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during setup (charging the print head initially). Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Page yield of color inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield varies significantly depending on content printed, ink levels maintained in all four reservoirs, and other factors. Up to 6,000 (black)/7,700 (color) printed page yields are approximate, based off document pages printed.
- Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to Mac running MacOS X 10.9 or later supports AirPrint via USB connection. A printer connected to the USB port of your PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria® Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria® experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria® Print Service from Google Play.
- Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.