PIXMA G7020 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer (Open Box)
- Wireless 4-in-1 (Print | Copy | Scan | Fax)
- Integrated Ink Tanks - Up to 6,000 pages BW / 7,000 pages Color
- 2 Bonus Black ink included!
- 13 / 6.8 ipm
- Auto 2-Sided Printing
- 5,000 Page Duty Cycle
- Energy Star®, EPEAT Silver
We reserve the right to change the Service benefits, including discount amounts and eligibility used to determine discount amounts, at any time in our sole discretion. All such changes will apply to future orders.
When you are enrolled, the Service will automatically create a new order for Eligible Products according to the shipment schedule applicable to the frequency of the Service you have selected, until you cancel.
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your enrollment at any time without notice. If we do so, you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you.
The eligible products that may be ordered through the Service (the identity of which are subject to change) are set forth on the product detail page on the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com) with the option to select the Service displayed (each, an "Eligible Product"). Your participation in the Service is personal to you, and you may not assign or transfer your enrollment, or any of the benefits of the Service, to any third party without our authorization. The Service is only available to customers with shipping addresses in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
Offers, Orders and Returns
Discounts and any limited time promotions associated with the Service apply only to Eligible Products displaying the offer message on the product detail page on the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com). Discounts and any amounts from limited time promotions that apply to your order, if any, and which are still in effect, will be automatically deducted from your order.
Some offer details may change as you receive deliveries over time (for example, price, taxes, availability, and shipping charges). If an Eligible Product is unavailable when we plan to ship it, we will notify you that we are unable to process your order, and we will wait to process your order until the next scheduled shipping date when the Eligible Product is available. When the Eligible Product becomes available, the price will be the price when you ordered it, regardless of when it becomes available.
Returns of Eligible Products under the Service are subject to our return policy. Service enrollments are void where prohibited.
As part of your enrollment in the Service, you will be required to register with us so that your printer can be identified as participating in the Service. Instructions for registering your printer are contained in the introductory email sent to you after you apply for enrollment in the Service, as well as in the "My Account" section of the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com). You will be required to accept terms and conditions provided by our parent company, Canon Inc., as part of registering your printer. Canon Inc. will notify us when an ink or toner cartridge reaches a certain low ink/toner threshold, and we will fill an order for the ink or toner and ship it to you under these Terms. Information provided to us and Canon Inc. may be stored on servers outside of the United States and will be subject to our Privacy Statement. It's possible that your order for Eligible Products will not arrive prior to running out of ink or toner where your use was more than usual, particularly if such greater use occurred over 1 or 2 days.
Payment and Cancellation
The total cost charged to your payment method for each order under the Service will be the cost of the Eligible Product on the day that order is processed, less any discount offered as a percentage or dollars off at the time you registered, plus any applicable sales tax. We reserve the right to modify or cancel any discount offered at the time you registered for the Service, with notice to you, and future orders fulfilled under the Service will reflect any such change.
For each Eligible Product shipped under the Service, you authorize us to charge the payment method used when you enrolled unless otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to complete your order with the payment method you used when you enrolled, we will not fulfill the order and will notify you that your payment method needs to be updated.
Your enrollment in the Service will remain in effect until it is canceled. You can cancel or modify your enrollment at any time via the "My Account" section of the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com). If you cancel or modify your enrollment after an order has been processed, you will be charged for the order as processed. If the discount for such Eligible Product changes, the new discount will be applied to your future shipments of that Eligible Product. If, after enrollment, you are no longer in possession of your printer for any reason (e.g., due to warranty return, replacement, or exchange), the total cost for the Service will continue to be charged to your payment method until you cancel your enrollment. No refunds will be granted because of your failure to cancel your enrollment in such situation.
Your rights under these Terms will automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any of its terms and conditions. In the event of such termination, we may immediately revoke your access to the Service. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms and will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
Changes to Terms
We may, in our sole discretion, change these Terms without notice to you. If any change to these Terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE SERVICE INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR, OR OUR LICENSORS’, AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
The Canon Online Store will accept, for return or exchange, defective or unopened merchandise purchased at the Canon Online Store, subject to the exceptions and timeframe for returns listed below: All merchandise returned to the Canon Online Store must be in the original packaging with all original items (such as manuals, cables, etc.) accompanying the merchandise and a copy of the invoice/packing slip included to be eligible for return or exchange. Shipping and handling fees from your original order will not be refunded, unless the merchandise is determined by the Canon Online Store, in its sole discretion, to be defective.
See Return Policy for complete information.
WIRELESS ALL-IN-ONE MEGATANK PRINTING FOR HIGH VOLUME & HIGH QUALITY
Meet the PIXMA G7020 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer - designed for serious print productivity with a high page yield of up to 6,000 pages of black text or up to 7,700 vivid color pages1 per full ink bottle set from the reliable, refillable ink system. The PIXMA G7020 MegaTank printer delivers outstanding high yields resulting in a low cost per page, and also features superior versatility thanks to an ADF for scanning, copying, and faxing. The G7020 allows you to keep working - even on large print jobs - with auto 2-sided document printing, borderless2 photo printing, and a 350 sheet plain paper capacity. Connectivity is paramount with the G7020 featuring Wi-Fi®3 and Ethernet connection when printing from computers, and also for mobile printing with AirPrint®4, Mopria® Print Service5, and the Canon PRINT app6 for even more printer information and control.
View Full Technical Specs PDF
Main Unit Spec
Black Document (Letter/Simplex): Approx. 9.0 Seconds12
Color Document (Letter/Simplex): Approx. 14.0 Seconds12
Black Document (Letter/Simplex): Approx. 13.0 ipm12
Black Document (Letter/Duplex): Approx. 2.9 ipm12
Color Document (Letter/Simplex): Approx. 6.8 ipm12
Color Document (Letter/Duplex): Approx. 2.8 ipm12
4" x 6" Borderless Photo2 (PP-201): Approx. 45 Seconds
4-Color Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS), FINE Print Heads, Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink Tanks, Squeeze-Free Ink Bottles For Easy & Mess Free Ink Filling, Extra Large Ink Absorber, Low Remaining Ink Notification
GI-20 Pigment-Based Black Ink Bottle
GI-20 Dye-Based Color Inks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
Ink Bottles & Fill Volume
GI-20 PGBK Ink Bottles: 170.0 ml (each)
GI-20 C, M, Y, Ink Bottles: 70.0 ml(each)
High Page Yield
Default Mode: Up to 6,000 (Black & White) / 7,700 (Color) Pages (Per Full Ink Bottle Set)
Economy Mode: Up to 8,300 (Black & White) / 7,700 (Color) Pages (Per Full Ink Bottle Set)
Ink Replenishment Options
Easy Ink Delivery (EID), Individual Ink Bottle/Pack Purchase
Front Paper Cassette: 250 Sheets of Plain Paper
Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4" x 6" / 10 Sheets of 5" x 7"
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Other: Greeting Cards, Magnetic Photo Paper, Restickable Photo Paper, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Recycled paper and Chlorine-free paper can be used.
Rear Paper Tray: Photo Paper: Approx. 300 gsm (Canon PT-101 Media)
Auto Expandable / Self Opening Output Tray: No
Optical:ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)16
Color: 16-bit / 8-bit Per Color
ADF: 8.5" x 14.0" (Legal)
Color Document: Approx. 60 Seconds Per Page18
Windows:22 Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac:23 Mac OS® X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.14 (Mojave)
Mobile Operating Systems:24 iOS®, Android™, Windows 10 Mobile, and Fire OS (Amazon Fire) devices25
Wi-Fi® / Wireless LAN3
Ethernet (100 / 10 Base-T)
Pictbridge / Wireless PictBridge8
RJ-11 Telephone / Modem Port
Auto Power On / Off Capable: Yes
Input Voltage: AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 15W (1.8W Standby, 0.3W Off) TEC (Typical Energy Consumption): 0.19 kWh
Printer Dimensions (Paper Installed): 15.9" (W) X 27.6" (D) X 12.0" (H)
Operating Humidity: 10 - 90% RH
Noise Level: Approx. 47.0 dB(A) (Plain Paper)
Wireless Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP64
Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
Access Point Mode Capable: No
Wireless Direct Connection Capable: Yes
Wireless Connect Capable:7 Yes
How is your Canon product performing for you?
- Page yield of included ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement ink bottles, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during setup (charging the print head initially). Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Page yield of color inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield varies significantly depending on content printed, ink levels maintained in all four reservoirs, and other factors. Up to 6,000 (black)/7,700 (color) printed page yields are approximate using 'default printing mode', up to 8,300 (black)/7,700 (color) printed page yields are approximate using 'economy printing mode' via Windows/Mac OS driver or printer copy setting, based off document pages printed. A full set of MegaTank GI-20 ink bottles (pigment black, cyan, magenta, yellow) is equivalent to 30 standard capacity ink cartridge sets (PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge and CL-246 Color Ink Cartridges - cyan, magenta, yellow) based on print yield. Ink value savings based on MSRP (USD) of stated equivalent ink cartridge sets as of April 2019.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer and Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 8.5"x11".
- Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to Mac running MacOS X 10.9 or later supports AirPrint via USB connection. A printer connected to the USB port of your PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria® Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria® experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria® Print Service from Google Play.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- DPS over IP compatible device required.
- The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month
- Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the manual or website for details.
- Requires "Canon Print Plug-in" available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
- Canon Print Service is a print plug-in for Android smart devices, which enables printing from Android v4.4 - v5.0 devices to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plug-in does not work as a standalone app. Available for free at Google Play.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Creative Park app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Requires a active 'Canon ID' available for free, and subject to 'Canon ID' Terms of Service. Visit myid.canon for more information. Certain exceptions may apply.
- PosterArtist Lite software v2.60.00 is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista®, and only compatible with Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Océ printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.4Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
- Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.
- Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning using a computer using the "IJ Scan Utility" or "IJ Scan Utility Lite" software.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
- Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual speed varies depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
- Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1. The number of pages able to be kept in memory will vary based on remaining memory capacity and document complexity.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
- Product box dimensions may be measured in vertical box configuration.