As low as $549.99 Regular Price $599.99
- Introducing the PIXMA PRO-200
- Vibrant Quality & High-Speed Printing
- Efficient & Easy to Use
- Seamless & Intuitive Printing Workflow
Need to order more than 10? Learn More
Need help making a purchase? Contact a Sales Expert at 800-385-2155>
Main Unit Specs
Wireless Professional Dye-based Inkjet Printer
FINE: Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering
Wireless Printing1, Fast Photo Printing10, Advanced Pattern Print, Black & White Photo Printing Mode, Borderless Printing6, Disc Label Printing, Contrast Reproduction, Paper Feed Skew Correction, Photo Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Index Print, Square Photo Printing, Gallery Wrap Printing
Print Speed (up to)
11" x 14"in Bordered Color Photo (A3+): 1 minute 30 seconds1010
8" x 10"in Bordered Color Photo (A4): 53 Seconds10
Number of Nozzles
768 Nozzles x 8 Inks, Total: 6,144
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi11
Windows:12 Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac:13 Mac OS® X v10.11.6 - macOS v10.15
Mobile Operating Systems:14 iOS®, Android™, Windows 10 Mobile
Wireless1 (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 2.5/5.0GHz)
Dye Based Ink Technology
Ink Droplet Size
Minimum 4 Picoliters
12.6ml per ink
Paper Sizes (inches)
3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 5" (Square), 5" x 7", 7" x 10", 8" x 10", Letter (8.5" x 11"), Legal (8.5" x 14"), 10" x 12", 11" x 17" (Ledger), 12" x 12" (Square), 13" x 19" (A3+), 210×594mm (Panorama Size), Custom (up to 13" x 39")
Maximum Print Length
Top Feed - Plain Paper: 64 - 105 gsm
Top Feed - Photo Paper: Approx. 380 gsm
Manual Feed Slot - Photo Paper: Approx. 380 gsm / 0.1 - 0.6 mm
Paper Feed Method
Top Feed and Manual Feed Slot
Genuine Canon Media Compatibility
Plain: Plain Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Premium Matte
Fine Art: Premium Fine Art Rough
Other (non-Canon): Greeting Cards, Printable Nail Stickers, Cardstock, Printable CD / DVD / Blu-ray Discs, Recycled paper and chlorine-free paper can be used
33 Supported Languages: Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Slovene, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Printer Languages: Swift Graphic Raster
Job Control Language: IVEC
Status Reply: IVEC
Noise Level Approx
42.2 dB(A)16 (Canon PT-201 Paper)
Physical Dimensions (inches)
Closed: 25.2" (L) x 15" (W) x 7.9" (H)
Trays Extended: 25.2" (L) x 33" (W) x 16.4" (H)
16W15 (1.0W Standby, 0.2W Off)
Operating Temperature17: 41° - 95° F (5° - 35° C)
Operating Humidity17: 10 - 90% RH
1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free U.S.-based technical phone support.18
PIXMA PRO-200 Wireless 13" Professional Inkjet Photo Printer Driver
Canon Professional Print & Layout Software2
Media Configuration Tool
AirPrint®5, Mopria® Print Service8, Canon PRINT app7, Canon Print Service (Android Only), Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app9, Cloud Link3
Auto Paper Width Detection, Auto Power On /Off, Auto/Manual Print Head Alignment, Driver Correction Mode, Multi-Purpose Tray, Paper Feed Skew Correction, Quiet Mode, Custom MIB (Management Information Base) Support, Optimum Image Generating (OIG) System
ENERGY STAR® Certified
Get started with these quick links.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/a capability, operating at 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Professional Print & Layout v1.0 software is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC 2020/2019/2018/2017/2015.5, Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020/2019/2018/PSE15, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC / CC 2015/ v6.X and Canon Digital Photo Professional 4.x or later.
- Requires an Internet connection and a compatible smartphone or tablet.
- DPS over IP compatible device required.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to Mac running MacOS X 10.9 or later supports AirPrint via USB connection. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/a capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria® Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. Mopria® Print Service is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria® Print Service from Google Play.
- The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the followingoperating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
- Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
- Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum. Results may vary depending on printer driver settings.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
- Internet Connection required during software installation.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the printer manual or website for details.
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on A4 size Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) using default settings with USB connection to computer.
- Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO7779 standard. When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) using default settings.
- For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paper's packaging or the supplied instructions.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.