As low as $599.99
Out Of Stock
Receive a FREE Pro Paper Sampler Pack
- Introducing the PIXMA PRO-200
- Vibrant Quality & High-Speed Printing
- Efficient & Easy to Use
- Seamless & Intuitive Printing Workflow
Need to order more than 10? Learn More
Main Unit Specs
Get started with these quick links.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/a capability, operating at 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Professional Print & Layout v1.0 software is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC 2020/2019/2018/2017/2015.5, Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020/2019/2018/PSE15, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC / CC 2015/ v6.X and Canon Digital Photo Professional 4.x or later.
- Requires an Internet connection and a compatible smartphone or tablet.
- DPS over IP compatible device required.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to Mac running MacOS X 10.9 or later supports AirPrint via USB connection. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/a capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria® Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. Mopria® Print Service is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria® Print Service from Google Play.
- The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the followingoperating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
- Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
- Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum. Results may vary depending on printer driver settings.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
- Internet Connection required during software installation.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the printer manual or website for details.
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on A4 size Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) using default settings with USB connection to computer.
- Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO7779 standard. When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) using default settings.
- For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paper's packaging or the supplied instructions.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.