REALiS 4K501ST Pro AV
- Native 4K Resolution (4096 x 2400) Provides Immersive, Highly Detailed Images
- Up to 5000 Lumens* and 3000:1 Contrast Ratio Delivers Bright, Engaging Images
- Compact and Lightweight Design with 1.0-1.3:1 Shorter Throw Ratio for Application Flexibility
- LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement Offers Seamless Images with Exceptional Color Reproduction
- Specialized Genuine Canon Optics Provide Exceptional Image Quality with Minimal Image Distortion and Consistent Brightness Throughout the 1.3x Zoom Range
- Dual Image Engines Execute Highly Complex Image Processing for Uncompressed 4K 60p Playback and Upscaling of Non-4K Content
Main Unit Spec
Wired Remote Control Connection
*1 When in Presentation Mode and lamp is set to Full Power Mode.
*2 When motion blur reduction is activated, brightness will be affected.
*3 When standing the projector straight up or down, lamp life may be shortened.
*4 The REALiS 4K501ST includes a DICOM Simulation Mode. It has not been cleared or approved for medical diagnosis and should not be used for these purposes.
*5 Y (6G): Signal processed with HDMI 2.0. Requires an IC that supports HDMI 2.0 6G.
*6 Not all supported resolutions are shown. Please refer to the manual for a complete list of supported resolutions.
*7 Programs and service offerings subject to change without notice. For complete details, including terms and conditions for each program, or to learn more about Service and Support offerings for Canon professional projectors, please contact a Canon sales rep or call 1-800-OK-CANON.