- Native 4K DCI Resolution of 4096 x 2160 Provides Lifelike, Highly Detailed Images
- Up to 6000 Lumens and Up to 22,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio (Up to 4000:1 Native Contrast Ratio)*2 Deliver Bright, Engaging Images
- Laser Light Source Provides Longevity, Versatile Installation and a Wide Color Range by Covering 99.9% of the sRGB Color Space
- LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement Provides Exceptional, Seamless Image Quality
- Dual Image Engines Execute Highly Complex Image Processing for Uncompressed 4K 60p Playback and Upscaling of Non-4K Content
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
Main Unit Spec
*1 For Native 4K 5000 lm class as of October 2018.
*2 All white, all black. When Iris function is set to "Close 9".
*3 The RS-SL07RST 4K Standard Zoom Lens is designed only for 4K6020Z and 4K5020Z.
*4 This is an estimated value. Actual hours may vary depending on usage and environment. This is not a guarantee of the life span of individual laser diodes.
*5 Air vents should not be blocked. Install in a stable and safe manner.
*6 The Expanded Mode does not only guarantee optical performance.
*7 When the RS-SL07RST 4K Standard Zoom Lens is installed.
*8 This projector includes a DICOM® Simulation Mode. It has not been cleared or approved for medical diagnosis and should not be used for these purposes.
*9 When motion blur reduction is activated, brightness will be affected.
*10 Programs and service offerings subject to change without notice. For complete details, including terms and conditions for each program, or to learn more about Service and Support offerings for Canon professional projectors, please contact a Canon sales rep or call 1-800-OK-CANON.