REALiS WUX500ST D Pro AV
- DICOM Simulation Mode*2
- Up to 5000 Lumens*1 and 2000:1 Contrast Ratio Delivers Bright, Engaging Images
- Native WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement
- Genuine Canon Optics with Short Throw Ratio (0.56:1) and Significant Lens Shift (75% Vertical and 10% Horizontal) Provide Exceptional Image Quality with Minimal Image Distortion
- Installation Versatility with Motorized Lens Shift, 360-degree Vertical Installation*4, 4-point Keystone Correction and More Install-Friendly Functions
Main Unit Spec
*1 When in Presentation Mode and lamp is set to Full Power Mode.
*2 This projector includes a DICOM Simulation Mode. It has not been cleared or approved for medical diagnosis and should not be used for these purposes.
*3 Programs and service offerings subject to change without notice. For complete details, including terms and conditions for each program, or to learn more about Service and Support offerings for Canon professional projectors, please contact a Canon sales rep or call 1-800-OK-CANON.
*4 When standing the projector straight up or down, lamp life may be shortened.
*5 Available image modes vary to some extent depending on the selected input signal and setting.
*6 When motion blur reduction is activated, brightness will be affected.