- Up to 5800 Lumens and 2000:1*1 Contrast Ratio Delivers Bright, Engaging Images
- Native WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement
- Six Optional Genuine Canon Interchangeable Lenses with Spigot Lens Mount System and Ultra Short Fixed Lens RS-SL06UW with V: -15% – 75%, H: ±30% Lens Shift
- Multiple Image Modes including DICOM Simulation Mode for Optimal Image Quality Reproduction
- Image Adjustment and Advanced Adjustment Options for Customizable Image Characteristics
Main Unit Spec
Wired Remote Control Connection
*1 All white: all black. When standard RS-SL01ST projection lens used. When Lamp Control is "ON".
*2 When "Power Saver 2" applied.
*3 This projector includes a DICOM Simulation Mode. It has not been cleared or approved for medical diagnosis and should not be used for these purposes.
*4 When motion blur reduction is activated, brightness will be affected.
*5 Programs and service offerings subject to change without notice. For complete details, including terms and conditions for each program, or to learn more about Service and Support offerings for Canon professional projectors, please contact a Canon sales rep or call 1-800-OK-CANON.