- Up to 5800 Lumens and 4000:1*3 Contrast Ratio Delivers Bright, Engaging Images
- Native WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement
- Multiple Image Modes including DICOM Simulation Mode*
- Image Adjustment and Advanced Adjustment Options for Optimal Image Quality Reproduction
- Motion Blur Reduction*
Main Unit Spec
Wired Remote Control Connection
*1 This is an estimated value, actual hours may vary depending on usage and environment. This is not a guarantee of the life span of individual laser diodes.
*2 Air vents should not be blocked. See User Manual for recommended installation.
*3 All white: all black. When standard RS-SL01ST projection lens used. When the iris function is set to "Close 9."
*4 This projector includes a DICOM Simulation Mode. It has not been cleared or approved for medical diagnosis and should not be used for these purposes.
*5 When motion blur reduction is activated, brightness will be affected.
*6 Programs and service offerings subject to change without notice. For complete details, including terms and conditions for each program, or to learn more about Service and Support offerings for Canon professional projectors, please contact a Canon sales rep or call 1-800-OK-CANON.