Refurbished EOS M200 EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Kit Black
Offer valid November 24, 2023 12:00 a.m. through November 30, 2023 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.
- Fast and Accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detection AF.
- High-Image Quality with 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor.
- 4K Video and 4K Time-lapse Movie along with Vertical video*.
- 3.0-inch Touch Panel LCD Screen with Tilt Option for 180° for Selfies.
- Built-in Bluetooth®** and Wi-Fi® Technology*** with Auto Image Transfer.
- Impressive Low-light Performance.
We reserve the right to change the Service benefits, including discount amounts and eligibility used to determine discount amounts, at any time in our sole discretion. All such changes will apply to future orders.
When you are enrolled, the Service will automatically create a new order for Eligible Products according to the shipment schedule applicable to the frequency of the Service you have selected, until you cancel.
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your enrollment at any time without notice. If we do so, you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you.
The eligible products that may be ordered through the Service (the identity of which are subject to change) are set forth on the product detail page on the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com) with the option to select the Service displayed (each, an "Eligible Product"). Your participation in the Service is personal to you, and you may not assign or transfer your enrollment, or any of the benefits of the Service, to any third party without our authorization. The Service is only available to customers with shipping addresses in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
Offers, Orders and Returns
Discounts and any limited time promotions associated with the Service apply only to Eligible Products displaying the offer message on the product detail page on the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com). Discounts and any amounts from limited time promotions that apply to your order, if any, and which are still in effect, will be automatically deducted from your order.
Some offer details may change as you receive deliveries over time (for example, price, taxes, availability, and shipping charges). If an Eligible Product is unavailable when we plan to ship it, we will notify you that we are unable to process your order, and we will wait to process your order until the next scheduled shipping date when the Eligible Product is available. When the Eligible Product becomes available, the price will be the price when you ordered it, regardless of when it becomes available.
Returns of Eligible Products under the Service are subject to our return policy. Service enrollments are void where prohibited.
As part of your enrollment in the Service, you will be required to register with us so that your printer can be identified as participating in the Service. Instructions for registering your printer are contained in the introductory email sent to you after you apply for enrollment in the Service, as well as in the "My Account" section of the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com). You will be required to accept terms and conditions provided by our parent company, Canon Inc., as part of registering your printer. Canon Inc. will notify us when an ink or toner cartridge reaches a certain low ink/toner threshold, and we will fill an order for the ink or toner and ship it to you under these Terms. Information provided to us and Canon Inc. may be stored on servers outside of the United States and will be subject to our Privacy Statement. It's possible that your order for Eligible Products will not arrive prior to running out of ink or toner where your use was more than usual, particularly if such greater use occurred over 1 or 2 days.
Payment and Cancellation
The total cost charged to your payment method for each order under the Service will be the cost of the Eligible Product on the day that order is processed, less any discount offered as a percentage or dollars off at the time you registered, plus any applicable sales tax. We reserve the right to modify or cancel any discount offered at the time you registered for the Service, with notice to you, and future orders fulfilled under the Service will reflect any such change.
For each Eligible Product shipped under the Service, you authorize us to charge the payment method used when you enrolled unless otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to complete your order with the payment method you used when you enrolled, we will not fulfill the order and will notify you that your payment method needs to be updated.
Your enrollment in the Service will remain in effect until it is canceled. You can cancel or modify your enrollment at any time via the "My Account" section of the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com). If you cancel or modify your enrollment after an order has been processed, you will be charged for the order as processed. If the discount for such Eligible Product changes, the new discount will be applied to your future shipments of that Eligible Product. If, after enrollment, you are no longer in possession of your printer for any reason (e.g., due to warranty return, replacement, or exchange), the total cost for the Service will continue to be charged to your payment method until you cancel your enrollment. No refunds will be granted because of your failure to cancel your enrollment in such situation.
Your rights under these Terms will automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any of its terms and conditions. In the event of such termination, we may immediately revoke your access to the Service. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms and will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
Changes to Terms
We may, in our sole discretion, change these Terms without notice to you. If any change to these Terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE SERVICE INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR, OR OUR LICENSORS’, AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
In the box
- Refurbished EOS M200
- Refurbished EF-M 15–45mm f/3.5–6.3 IS STM
- Battery Pack LP-E12
- Battery Charger LC-E12
- Neck Strap EM-200DB
The Canon Online Store will accept, for return or exchange, defective or unopened merchandise purchased at the Canon Online Store, subject to the exceptions and timeframe for returns listed below: All merchandise returned to the Canon Online Store must be in the original packaging with all original items (such as manuals, cables, etc.) accompanying the merchandise and a copy of the invoice/packing slip included to be eligible for return or exchange. Shipping and handling fees from your original order will not be refunded, unless the merchandise is determined by the Canon Online Store, in its sole discretion, to be defective.
See Return Policy for complete information.
Create limitless memories with the EOS M200 interchangeable lens camera. Equipped with a 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, Eye Detection AF and enhanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF, the EOS M200 makes it easy to capture high-quality images and videos, all in a compact, mirrorless design. Perfect for social media sharing, the EOS M200 camera boasts 4K 24p/25p video capability, vertical video* support and built-in Wi-Fi®** and Bluetooth®*** technology - helping you relive your favorite moments. Designed for ultimate creativity, the EOS M200 camera offers simple-to-use features that let your personality shine. Explore the camera's creative filters to add a splash of color and special effects to your images, or use the Creative Assist function to easily adjust brightness and color tone. The EOS M200 camera's Visual Guide also provides helpful tips and tricks that make navigating the camera a breeze. For selfie-enthusiasts, this camera is on point, featuring a Self Portrait Mode and a 3.0-inch tilt-type LCD that rotates 180°, helping you capture every angle with ease. With the EOS M200 interchangeable lens camera, inspiration will always be at hand.
View Full Technical Specs PDF
- UHS-I compatible
* Canon EF and EF-S lenses require Mount Adapter EF-EOS M.
(12-bit A/D conversion for RAW images in continuous shooting mode)
Medium: Approx. 10.60 Megapixels
Small 1: Approx. 5.90 Megapixels
Small 2: Approx. 3.80 Megapixels
RAW / C-RAW: Approx. 24.00 Megapixels
3:2 Aspect Ratio
Large: 6000 x 4000
Medium: 3984 x 2656
Small 1: 2976 x 1984
Small 2: 2400 x 1600
RAW / C-RAW: 6000 x 4000
4:3 Aspect Ratio
Large: 5328 x 4000
Medium: 3552 x 2664
Small 1: 2656 x 1992
Small 2: 2112 x 1600
RAW / C-RAW: 6000 x 4000
16:9 Aspect Ratio
Large: 6000 x 3368
Medium: 3984 x 2240
Small 1: 2976 x 1680
Small 2: 2400 x 1344
RAW / C-RAW: 6000 x 4000
1:1 Aspect Ratio
Large: 4000 x 4000
Medium: 2656 x 2656
Small 1: 1984 x 1984
Small 2: 1600 x 1600
RAW / C-RAW: 6000 x 4000
• The recording pixels number is rounded to the whole number nearest to 10,000 or 1,000.
Image Processing During Shooting
- Fine Detail
- User Defined 1-3
- Auto (Ambience priority/White priority)
- Tungsten light
- White fluorescent light
- Color temperature
- Custom (Custom WB)*2
- White Balance Shift – blue˜amber and/or magenta˜green; ± 9 levels
*1 Effective also in twilight and sunset.
*2 Custom white balance is not available for monochrome images and images with Creative filters applied.
- High ISO speed NR – Disable, Low, Standard, High, and Multi-shot NR possible
- Long Exposure noise reduction (at shutter speeds 1 second and longer) – Disable, Auto, or Enable
(Disable, Low, Standard, or High)
(Not available if Highlight Tone Priority is active)
- Peripheral illumination correction
- Distortion correction
- Digital Lens Optimizer (DLO)
- Chromatic aberration correction
- Diffraction correction
- Vivid, Soft, Warm, Cool, Green, Shine, Lime, Peach, B&W, Blue, Purple
- Image Creation Effects – Background blur, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Color Tone 1, Color-tone 2, Monochrome
Creative Assist during playback (RAW or C-RAW images):
- Auto 1, Auto 2, Auto 3, Vivid, Soft, Warm, Cool, Green, Shine, Lime, Peach, B&W, Blue, Purple, Normal
- Image Creation Effects – Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Color tone 1, Color tone 2, Monochrome
Partial metering (Approx. 5.8% of screen)
Spot metering (Approx. 2.9% of screen)
Video: EV 0-20 (at room temperature 73°F/23°C, ISO 100)
- Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, or Manual
Video: ISO 100-12800; H: 25600
*X-sync at 1/200 sec.
Basic Zone: 1/4000 to 1 sec.
Drive, Self-timer System
When set to SERVO: Max. Approx. 4.0 shots/sec.*1
*1 Conditions for maximum continuous shooting speed are as follows: fully charged Battery Pack LP-E12, shutter speed: 1/1000 sec. or faster, maximum aperture (f/3.5), room temperature (73°F/23°C), 12 bit
*2 BR-E1: Supported / RC-6: Not supported
|27.2 + 8.4||850||12|
|15.8 + 8.4||1250||22|
*1 The number of possible shots and maximum burst apply to a 32GB card based on Canon testing standards.
Live View Functions
MF peaking provided
- Variable (averaged) bit rate
Full HD (1920 x 1080): 59.94 fps / 29.97 fps
HD (1280 x 720): 59.94 fps (Hybrid Auto — 29.97 fps; High Frame Rate movies — 119.88 fps)
(3840 x 2160)
|8 min.||35 min.||2 hr. 21 min.||120 Mbps |
(1920 X 1080)
|17 min.||1 hr. 10 min.||4 hr. 43 min.||60 Mbps|
|35 min||2 hr. 20 min.||9 hr. 23 min.||30 Mbps |
(1280 x 720)
|40 min.||2 hr. 42 min.||10 hr. 49 min.||26 Mbps|
|20 min.||1 hr. 22 min.||5 hr. 28 min.||52 Mbps |
* Limitations of video shooting: continuous shooting is possible until the memory card becomes full or the recording length for one video reaches approx. 29 minutes and 59 seconds (or 7 min. 29 sec. for a HD High Frame Rate Movie).
* For 4K movies, movie recording stops automatically when the recording time reaches 9 min. 59 sec.
* Recording bit rate of movie images only, sound data not included.
(3840 x 2160)
|23.98 fps||UHS-I, UHS speed Class 3 or higher|
(1920 X 1080)
|59.94 fps||SD Speed Class 10 or higher|
|29.97 fps||SD Speed Class 4 or higher|
(1280 x 720)
|59.94 fps||SD Speed Class 4 or higher|
|119.88 fps||SD Speed Class 10 or higher|
(3840 x 2160)
|29.97 fps||Read speed of 40 MB/s or higher|
Full HD (1920 x 1080)
|29.97 fps||Read speed of 20 MB/s or higher|
- HDMI playback to compatible TVs - (AV cables not supported)
- Playback on computer screen - (requires compatible software)
- Single image, or 4, 9, 36, or 100-image index
- Viewing options via INFO button: full image, full image with basic info, thumbnail image with histogram and detailed shooting info, RGB and Brightness histograms with lens info
(Can be activated by double-tapping)
- Single image
- 10 images
- Specified number (1-100 images)
- Still images
- Protected images
(Off, 1˜5 stars)
* With a fully charged LP-E12
* Time when playing back a slideshow of still photos
- All images
- Slideshow of images after selection from the search list
- Background music: Off / On
Post-processing of Images
- Grainy B/W
- Soft focus
- Fish-eye effect
- Water painting effect
- Toy camera effect
- Miniature effect
- HDR art standard
- HDR art vivid
- HDR art bold
- HDR art embossed
Aspect ratio (3:2, 16:9, 4:3, 1:1, 2:3, 9:16, 3:4)
* Frame grab images from 4K movies cannot be cropped.
* Frame grab images from 4K movies cannot be resized.
- RAW / C-RAW
- HDMI output while recording (shooting screen without sound) provided
- CEC not supported
- Compatible with Wireless Remote Control BR-E1
- Not compatible with accessories using the infrared transmission system of Remote Controller RC-6
Wi-Fi® (Wireless LAN)
Channels: 1-11 ch
- Infrastructure mode
- Wi-Fi® Protected Setup compliant
- Camera access point mode
- Connect to compatible smart phone or tablet
- Remote-control camera from compatible mobile device
- Remote-control camera with optional Canon BR-E1 Remote Controller
- Send still images or video files to mobile device
- Upload images to Web service
- Send images to compatible computer
- Print to compatible Wi-Fi enabled printer
- Geo-tag in-camera images with GPS data from compatible smart phone (Bluetooth required)
(Android and iOS versions available for compatible mobile devices)
CIPA compliant, Room Temperature 73°F/23°C: Approx. 315 shots
Eco Mode On: Approx. 485 shots
Movie Recording Time
CIPA compliant, Room Temperature 73°F/23°C: Approx. 90 min.
Continuous Shooting*: Approx. 135 min.
* Total shooting time when shooting is performed under the following conditions: using default AUTO Mode, without using zooming and other operations, when max. recording time per movie is reached and recording stops/resumes automatically.
Dimensions and Weight
- CIPA compliant.
Approx. 9.24 oz. / 262g (Body only)
85% or less
SDK / API Compatibility
* Vertical Video Support is available for playback on the following compatible smart devices: iOS® versions 9.3/10.3/11.2-11.4/12.2, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0/7.1/8.0/8.1/9.0.
** Compatible with iOS® versions 9.3/10.3/11.2-11.4/12.2, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0/7.1/8.0/8.1/9.0. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain per-sonally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
*** Compatible with select smartphone and tablet devices (Android™ version 5.0 or later and the following iOS® devices: iPhone 4s or later, iPad 3rd gen. or later, iPod Touch 5th gen. or later) equipped with Bluetooth® version 4.1 or later and the Camera Connect App Ver. 2.5.20. This application is not guaranteed to operate on all listed de-vices, even if minimum requirements are met.