Refurbished EOS Rebel T7 EF-S 18–55mm f/3.5–5.6 IS II Lens Kit
- 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor with ISO 100-6400 (H: 12800).
- Built-in Wi-Fi* and NFC** Technology.
- 9-point AF System and AI Servo AF.
- Optical Viewfinder with Approx. 95% Viewing Coverage.
- 3.0-inch LCD with 920,000 Dots.
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode.
We reserve the right to change the Service benefits, including discount amounts and eligibility used to determine discount amounts, at any time in our sole discretion. All such changes will apply to future orders.
When you are enrolled, the Service will automatically create a new order for Eligible Products according to the shipment schedule applicable to the frequency of the Service you have selected, until you cancel.
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your enrollment at any time without notice. If we do so, you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you.
The eligible products that may be ordered through the Service (the identity of which are subject to change) are set forth on the product detail page on the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com) with the option to select the Service displayed (each, an "Eligible Product"). Your participation in the Service is personal to you, and you may not assign or transfer your enrollment, or any of the benefits of the Service, to any third party without our authorization. The Service is only available to customers with shipping addresses in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
Offers, Orders and Returns
Discounts and any limited time promotions associated with the Service apply only to Eligible Products displaying the offer message on the product detail page on the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com). Discounts and any amounts from limited time promotions that apply to your order, if any, and which are still in effect, will be automatically deducted from your order.
Some offer details may change as you receive deliveries over time (for example, price, taxes, availability, and shipping charges). If an Eligible Product is unavailable when we plan to ship it, we will notify you that we are unable to process your order, and we will wait to process your order until the next scheduled shipping date when the Eligible Product is available. When the Eligible Product becomes available, the price will be the price when you ordered it, regardless of when it becomes available.
Returns of Eligible Products under the Service are subject to our return policy. Service enrollments are void where prohibited.
As part of your enrollment in the Service, you will be required to register with us so that your printer can be identified as participating in the Service. Instructions for registering your printer are contained in the introductory email sent to you after you apply for enrollment in the Service, as well as in the "My Account" section of the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com). You will be required to accept terms and conditions provided by our parent company, Canon Inc., as part of registering your printer. Canon Inc. will notify us when an ink or toner cartridge reaches a certain low ink/toner threshold, and we will fill an order for the ink or toner and ship it to you under these Terms. Information provided to us and Canon Inc. may be stored on servers outside of the United States and will be subject to our Privacy Statement. It's possible that your order for Eligible Products will not arrive prior to running out of ink or toner where your use was more than usual, particularly if such greater use occurred over 1 or 2 days.
Payment and Cancellation
The total cost charged to your payment method for each order under the Service will be the cost of the Eligible Product on the day that order is processed, less any discount offered as a percentage or dollars off at the time you registered, plus any applicable sales tax. We reserve the right to modify or cancel any discount offered at the time you registered for the Service, with notice to you, and future orders fulfilled under the Service will reflect any such change.
For each Eligible Product shipped under the Service, you authorize us to charge the payment method used when you enrolled unless otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to complete your order with the payment method you used when you enrolled, we will not fulfill the order and will notify you that your payment method needs to be updated.
Your enrollment in the Service will remain in effect until it is canceled. You can cancel or modify your enrollment at any time via the "My Account" section of the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com). If you cancel or modify your enrollment after an order has been processed, you will be charged for the order as processed. If the discount for such Eligible Product changes, the new discount will be applied to your future shipments of that Eligible Product. If, after enrollment, you are no longer in possession of your printer for any reason (e.g., due to warranty return, replacement, or exchange), the total cost for the Service will continue to be charged to your payment method until you cancel your enrollment. No refunds will be granted because of your failure to cancel your enrollment in such situation.
Your rights under these Terms will automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any of its terms and conditions. In the event of such termination, we may immediately revoke your access to the Service. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms and will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
Changes to Terms
We may, in our sole discretion, change these Terms without notice to you. If any change to these Terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE SERVICE INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR, OR OUR LICENSORS’, AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
In the box
The Canon Online Store will accept, for return or exchange, defective or unopened merchandise purchased at the Canon Online Store, subject to the exceptions and timeframe for returns listed below: All merchandise returned to the Canon Online Store must be in the original packaging with all original items (such as manuals, cables, etc.) accompanying the merchandise and a copy of the invoice/packing slip included to be eligible for return or exchange. Shipping and handling fees from your original order will not be refunded, unless the merchandise is determined by the Canon Online Store, in its sole discretion, to be defective.
See Return Policy for complete information.
Up your photography game with the EOS Rebel T7. Perfect for beginners, this camera bundle offers the essential tools you need to take your SLR skills to new heights — all in one convenient package. No matter where your next photography adventure takes you, count on the EOS Rebel T7's impressive 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and wide ISO range of 100-6400 (H:12800) to capture high-quality images, even in low-light situations.
Want to share your favorite photos on social media? That's no problem with the EOS Rebel T7's built-in Wi-Fi®* and NFC** technology, making sharing and uploading photos effortless. This camera also comes equipped with a large LCD display, fast autofocus system and Full HD video recording for a variety of impressive, easy-to-use features.
View Full Technical Specs PDF
Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash
SD, SDHC and SDXC Memory Cards
Compatible with SD speed class cards.
Not compatible with UHS speed class cards.
Compatible with Eye-Fi Cards.
Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used. (A card error will be displayed.)
Approx. 22.3mm x 14.9mm
Canon EF Lenses (including EF-S lenses, excluding EF-M lenses)
Canon EF mount
Approx. 24.10 megapixels (rounded to the nearest 100,000)
Approx. 24.70 megapixels (rounded to the nearest 100,000)
Approx. 3.72 µm square
3:2 (Horizontal : Vertical)
RGB primary color filters
Installed in front of the image sensor, non-detachable
- Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
- The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
- The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the EOS software to automatically erase the dust spots.
- Manual cleaning by hand
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit not provided.
Compliant to Design rule for Camera File system 2.0 and Exif 2.30
JPEG, RAW (14 bit Canon original)
3:2 Aspect Ratio
Large: 6000 x 4000
Medium: 3984 x 2656
Small 1: 2976 x 1984
Small 2: 1920 x 1280
Small 3: 720 x 480
RAW: 6000 x 4000
4:3 Aspect Ratio
Large: 5328 x 4000*
Medium: 3552 x 2664
Small 1: 2656 x 1992
Small 2: 1696 x 1280*
Small 3: 640 x 480
RAW: 6000 x 4000
16:9 Aspect Ratio
Large: 6000 x 3368*
Medium: 3984 x 2240*
Small 1: 2976 x 1680*
Small 2: 1920 x 1080
Small 3: 720 x 408*
RAW: 6000 x 4000
1:1 Aspect Ratio
Large: 4000 x 4000
Medium: 2656 x 2656
Small 1: 1984 x 1984
Small 2: 1280 x 1280
Small 3: 480 x 480
RAW: 6000 x 4000
* The dimensions will not attain a perfect aspect ratio.
Values are rounded to the nearest 100,000. (Nearest 10,000 for S3.)
For JPEG, the image will be generated according to the selected aspect ratio.
RAW images are generated in [3:2], and the set aspect ratio is appended.
The following three types of file numbering methods can be set:
- Continuous numbering
- The numbering of captured images will continue even after you replace the card. (The numbering continues even when the folder changes.)
- Auto reset
- When you replace the cameras card, the numbering will be reset to start from 0001. If the new card already contains images, the numbering will continue from the last recorded image in the card.
- Manual reset
- Resets the file number to 0001, and creates a new folder automatically.
sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Fine Detail
- Smooth Skin
- Self Portrait
- User Defined 1-3
- In Basic Zone modes, "Auto" is set automatically.
- In Creative Zone modes, you can select and set the Picture Style.
- Default settings for [User Defined 1-3] are [Auto].
- Auto (Ambience priority/White priority)
- Tungsten light
- White fluorescent light
- Custom (Custom WB)
Option between ambience priority and white priority settings
Blue/amber bias: ±9 levels
Magenta/green bias: ±9 levels
Corrected based on the current WB modes color temperature.
Eye-level single lens reflex (with fixed pentamirror)
Approx. 95% vertically and horizontally (with Eye point approx. 21mm)
Approx. 0.8x / 22.4° (-1m-1 with 50mm lens at infinity)
Approx. 21 mm (At -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center)
Adjustable from approx. -2.5 to +0.5 m-1 (dpt)
Quick-return half mirror
AF point, AF point activation indicator, ISO speed, White balance correction, Focus indicator, Maximum burst, Monochrome shooting, ISO speed, Highlight tone priority, Exposure level indicator, Exposure compensation amount AEB range, Red-eye reduction lamp ON, Aperture, Card full warning, Card error warning, No card warning, Shutter speed, FE lock, Busy, Built-in flash recycling, Flash exposure compensation, High-speed sync (FP flash), FE lock/FEB in-progress, Flash-ready, FE lock out of range warning, AE lock/AEB in-progress, Focusing screen
Possible (with C.Fn-9 (Assign SET button) setting)
TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with AF-dedicated sensor
All AF points support f/5.6
Cross-type AF with center AF point
With One-Shot AF (at room temperature and ISO 100, based on Canon’s testing standards)
EV 0–18 (center AF point)
EV 1–18 (other AF points)
- One-Shot AF
- Predictive AI Servo AF
- AI Focus AF
- Switches between One-Shot AF and AI Servo AF automatically.
- Manual focus
- Manual selection
- Auto selection
- AF point selection for Basic Zone modes is fixed to Automatic selection.
Indicated by superimposed display in the viewfinder and on the LCD monitor.
Intermittent firing of built-in flash
Center: Approx. 13.1 ft. / 4.0m
Periphery: Approx. 11.5 ft. / 3.5m
With an EOS-dedicated Speedlite attached, the Speedlite’s AF-assist beam is emitted instead.
Dual-layer metering sensor with the area divided into 63 zones.
- Evaluative metering (supporting all AF points)
- Partial metering (center, approx. 10% of viewfinder)
- Center-weighted average metering
EV 1-20 (room temperature, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
- Program AE (Shiftable)
- Shutter-priority AE
- Aperture-priority AE
- Manual exposure (including bulb)
- Scene Intelligent Auto (Program AE/non-shiftable)
- Flash Off
- Creative Auto
- Night Portrait
Manual ISO setting: ISO 100–6400 (in whole-stop increments), expandable equivalent to ISO 12800.
If highlight tone priority is set, the ISO speed is automatically set within ISO 200 to ISO 6400.
ISO Auto setting: ISO 100–6400
In Creative Zone modes, the maximum ISO speed (ISO 400, 800, 1600, 3200 or 6400) for ISO Auto can be set.
|Shooting Mode||ISO Settings|
|Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Food, Night Portrait||ISO 100-3200|
|P, Tv, Av, M||ISO 100-6400*1|
|With flash||ISO 800*2,3,4,5|
|With bulb exposures||ISO 800*5|
- Auto AE lock
- In the One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering, AE lock takes effect when focus is achieved.
- Manual AE lock
- In P, Tv and Av modes, possible with the AE lock button. (Press again to update.)
- Possible in all metering modes.
Vertical-travel shutter with electronic first-curtain control and mechanical second-curtain control
1/4000 to 30 sec., Bulb (Total shutter speed range)
X-sync at 1/200 sec.
Settable in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments.
Soft-touch electromagnetic release
10-sec. or 2-sec. Delay
- During SW-1 ON, time lag between SW-2 ON and start of exposure: approx. 120 ms
- Time lag between simultaneous SW-1/SW-2 ON and start of exposure: Approx. 240 ms
Possible by using Remote Switch RS-60E3
Built in Flash
Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentamirror
E-TTL II autoflash (Evaluative, Average), FE lock
Approx. 30.2 ft./9.2m (at ISO 100)
Approx. 2 sec.
Up to approx. 17mm focal length (equivalent to approx. 28mm in 135 format)
Up to ±2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
Flash exposure compensation for built-in flash and external Speedlite can be set with the camera.
±2 stops in 1/3-stop or 1/2-stop increments
- Single shooting
- Continuous shooting
- Max. approx. 3.0 fps
- Shutter speed 1/500 sec., Maximum aperture
- Continuous shooting speed may become slower depending on the shutter speed, aperture, subject condition, brightness, lens model, flash use, remaining battery capacity, etc.
- 10-sec. self-timer
- 2-sec. self-timer
- Continuous shooting after 10-sec. self-timer (2 to 10 shots)
Max. approx. 3.0 fps
Live View Functions
Still photo and video recording
- (1)Contrast AF
- Face Detection Live mode
- Covers approx. 80% of the image display area vertically and horizontally.
- Quick mode
- TTL secondary image registration, phase-difference detection with AF-dedicated sensor.
- AF point manual selection anda selection possible.
- Automatically set in Basic Zone modes.
- Manual focus
- Magnify the image by approx. 5x or 10x and focus manually.
Evaluative metering (315-zone)
- AE lock possible. Metering timer duration can be changed.
EV 0-20 (room temperature, ISO 100)
One of two types of grids can be selected and displayed on the screen.
- Grid 1:2 vertical and 2 horizontal lines
- Grid 2:5 vertical and 3 horizontal lines
Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264
* Variable (average) bit rate
Audio: Linear PCM
1920 x 1080 (30 fps/24 fps): 340 MB/min.
1280 x 720 (60 fps): 340 MB/min.
640 x 480 (30 fps): 90 MB/min.
1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 30 fps (29.97 fps) / 24 fps (23.98 fps)
1280 x 720 (HD): 60 fps (59.94 fps)
640 x 480 (SD): 30 fps (29.97 fps)
- Program AE for movie shooting
- Shutter speed 1/30-1/4000 sec. (signal accumulation time), aperture and ISO speed automatically set.
- Manual exposure
- Shutter speed (signal accumulation time), aperture and ISO speed (auto/manual) manually set. The shutter speed (signal accumulation time) is limited to 1/4000 sec. at the maximum and to 1/30 sec. at the minimum for 24/30 fps or to 1/60 sec. or higher for 60 fps.
- Contrast AF
- Manual focus
- Magnify the image by 5x or 10x and focus manually.
Possible (±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments)
TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor
3.0-inch (Screen aspect ratio of 4:3)
Approx. 7.5cm diagonal (approx. 6.0cm wide, approx. 4.5cm high)
Approx. 920,000 dots
Approx. 170° vertically and horizontally
Adjustable to one of seven levels
25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
- Single image display
- Basic information
- Basic information + image quality / image file number
- Shooting information
- Histogram display
On the detailed information and histogram displays, highlight areas with no image data will blink.
Quick Control Function
When you press the Quick Control button while shooting images, you can set various functions.
Settable functions differ between viewfinder shooting, Live View shooting and movie shooting.
When you press the Quick Control button during playback, you can set various functions.
Settable functions differ between still photo shooting and movie shooting.
Image Protection and Erase
Erase protection can be applied or canceled for a single image, all images in a folder or all images in the card.
Erase unprotected image(s) with selection from Single image, Selected images, All images on folder or All images in a card.
RAW and JPEG images compliant to Design rule for Camera File System.
Movies cannot be printed.
DPOF: Digital Print Order Format
Complies to DPOF Version 1.1
11 Custom Functions with 33 settings settable with the camera
Menu functions, Custom Functions
Up to six kinds of function settings can be selected and registered from the top-tier menu functions.
Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0)Hi-Speed USB equivalent
- Connect Station CS100 connection
- GPS Receiver GP-E2 connection
HDMI Type C (Resolution switches automatically)
Video output: (Switches automatically to 1, 2, 3 or 4 to suit the TV set.)
Remote Switch RS-60E3 Terminal
Wi-Fi* (Wireless LAN) and NFC Functions
Approx. 49.21 ft. / 15m
- When communicating with a smartphone or tablet.
- With no obstructions between the antennas and no radio interference from other devices.
- Camera access point mode
- Infrastructure mode
Battery Pack LP-E10 x 1
- The camera can be powered by an AC power supply by using the household power outlet accessories (sold separately).
Automatic battery check when the power switch is turned ON.
Battery level indicated in one of the four levels on LCD monitor.
Power turns off after the set time of non-operation elapses
* [Auto power off] settable to 30 sec., 1 min., 2 min., 4 min., 8 min., 15 min. or Disable
Built-in secondary battery
Maintains date/time for about 3 months when fully charged
Approx. 0.1 sec. (CIPA standards)
Dimensions and Weight
Approx. 5.08 x 3.99 x 3.06 in. / 129.0 x 101.3 x 77.6mm
- In CIPA guidelines.
Approx. 16.75 oz. / 475g (including battery and card)
Approx. 15.06 oz. / 427g (body only)
85% or less
SDK / API Compatibility
* Compatible with iOS® versions 9.3/10.3/11.0, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0/7.1/8.0. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
** Compatible with Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0/7.1/8.0.