RF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
- Compact, Lightweight 10x Zoom RF Lens
- High Image Quality and Bright f/4-6.3 Lens Aperture
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 5 Stops* of Shake Correction
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Nano USM
- First Canon Lens with Dynamic IS for Full-frame Cameras**
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 1.64 ft./0.50m (Wide), 2.56 ft./0.78m (Tele.)
View Full Technical Specs PDF
* Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS R mirrorless camera at a focal length of 240mm. The number of stops may vary based on the camera model used.
** This function is effective during Movie Mode.
*** The Control ring is the same as the Focusing ring.
^Lens Hood EW-78F is not included with this lens.
1. In order to use this lens with the EOS R or EOS RP, a compatible version of firmware is required. Download the latest camera firmware from the Canon web site and install it on your camera.
2. In order to display image information, please download the latest Digital Photo Professional and Picture Style Editor from the Canon website, or download Digital Photo Professional Express from the App Store.
3. Due to the specifications of this lens, multiple exposure shooting is not supported. Also, it is not possible to shoot multiple exposures with another lens using images shot with this lens.
4. When the aperture is changed from the maximum aperture by an amount equivalent to one click only, the display of the aperture value may not change in some cases. This phenomenon is due to restrictions related to the display of the aperture values, but the actual exposure control is being performed properly.