- There are plenty of camera companies.
- We're not just another one.
- We are Canon.
- And while we've been making cameras for over 80 years,
- That's not what makes us special.
- What makes us special is the level of care in all that we do –
- In our average in-house service time of 2.47 days (Next Day for CPS Platinum members).*
- In our 300,000+ square feet of space devoted to serving our customers.
- In our high repair standards and meticulous quality control.
- In our expert Service & Support team, over 1,100 strong.
- And in our answers to your calls, always from our own employees,
- Always right here in the U.S.
- That same passion you put into capturing your images,
- We put into our Service & Support.
- Nothing should stand between you and your vision.
- *As measured by date estimate is approved to date service is performed.
Focused on Professionals
State-of-the-art, high-quality, easy to use - these describe Canon's service and support programs just as accurately as they do Canon's products. Whether you're an individual or represent a large enterprise, your needs are critical, which is why Canon provides unique customer service and support programs specifically for professionals.
- Fast repair processing
- Highest quality standards
- Factory certified technicians
- Precision camera & lens adjustment rooms
- Nationwide service network*
Dedicated Pro Tech Support
- Team of technical experts
- Industry-leading response times
- In-house studio test environment
- 100% U.S.-based call center (All Canon employees)
Pro Training & Workshops
Canon Professional Services
- Dedicated 24/7 tech support
- Repair Discounts for Platinum & Gold Members
- Repair Coverage & Equipment Evaluation Loans
- Next Day Service for Platinum Members
- Learn more about CPS >
imagePROGRAF PRO-2000, PRO-4000 & PRO-6000 Series include on-site service only.
NEW! Canon Professional Service & Support Center in Lyndhurst, NJ
Located just minutes from Manhattan, the new state-of-the-art facility offers full service, repair and maintenance operations for photographers and the cinema and broadcast industry. Visitors can also experience the latest Canon imaging products in the professional products showroom. Watch the video to learn more!