Canon Professional Services (CPS) provides exceptional support for imaging professionals. Our focus is on delivering speed and quality service to our members.
Updates Regarding Service Operations
- Effective Monday, July 6th our Costa Mesa, CA Factory Service location will open with limited operations and schedules for the service of camera and video products received via parcel service.
- Our Factory Service Center in Newport News, VA, will continue normal operations for Camera and Video products.
- All broadcast and cinema lens service requests should continue to be directed to our Lyndhurst, NJ Factory Service location until further notice.
- Our Factory Service locations in Honolulu, HI, Burbank, CA, and Lyndhurst, NJ, are not accepting requests for camera or video products at this time.
- The Professional Service and Support Center drop-off counter at the Canon U.S.A. Itasca, IL location has been closed. This location is no longer a drop-off point for repairs of DSLR, Lens, and Video equipment, but will continue to accept inbound shipments of Broadcast and Cinema Lenses needing service.
- The Customer Care Center at the Canon U.S.A. Melville, NY location has been closed. This location is no longer a service drop-off point location.
- Please note that walk-in service is current not available at our locations.
Return to this page for updates on the openings of these locations. We apologize for any inconvenience or delays that may occur during this time.
Canon Professional Services knows that when your equipment is down - so is your business - and lengthy repairs can cost precious time and money! As a CPS member, a professional image maker can expect expedited repairs, Repair Coverage Loans1, repair discounts2 and complimentary maintenance service3 backed by Canon’s reputation as an industry leader in service and support. To initiate a maintenance or expedited repair service, members log onto their CPS account and click on the Online Repair Service link and follow the prompts.
Upon joining, members enjoy access to Canon's all U.S. based, award winning phone support hotline. Whether at home or on the job, connecting with a skilled CPS technical representative is as easy as picking up the phone.