A COVID-19 Update from Our Support Team
As of November 4th, 2021
Notice to our Customers regarding service location update:
We hope that you and your family members are remaining safe and healthy.
- Effective Friday, Nov 5, 2021, Canon’s service operations located in Honolulu, HI will be closed. Repairs are no longer being accepted at Canon Hawaii facility. All products needing repairs should be shipped to the following address:
Canon Factory Service Center
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Costa Mesa, CA, Factory Service location is open for customers to drop-off or ship Camera, Video and Broadcast products for service.
- Canon’s Burbank, CA, Factory Service location is open for customers to drop-off Camera, Video products for service.
- Canon’s Lyndhurst, NJ, Professional Service & Support Center is open for customers to drop-off Camera, Video and Broadcast products for service.
- Canon’s Factory Service Center in Newport News, VA, is open to service Camera and Video products shipped to the facility.
- AbelCine’s Drop off location in Brooklyn, NY is open for customers to drop-off repairs for select Camera and Video products by appointment.
- The Professional Service and Support Center drop-off counter at the Canon U.S.A. Itasca, IL, location is closed. This location is no longer a service drop-off point for repairs of DSLR, Lens, and Video equipment.
- Product demonstrations and on-site events are suspended until further notice.
Click here to learn what to expect when visiting our facilities.
COVID-19 safety precautions will apply for customers.
As conditions related to the virus improve in some areas, we will see more stores, businesses and schools reopening. We want to assure you that we will be there to meet your needs while implementing the proper procedures and protocols to keep us all safe. Canon continues to monitor developments and we are following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as federal, state and local guidelines and health advisories.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support of Canon during this extraordinary time. Stay safe!