EOS R100 RF-S18-45mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM & RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STM Lens Kit
- 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- DIGIC 8 processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- 6.5 fps Continuous shooting
- Creative Filters and Creative Assist
- 4K (cropped) movie at up to 24 fps and Full HD movie at up to 60 fps
We reserve the right to change the Service benefits, including discount amounts and eligibility used to determine discount amounts, at any time in our sole discretion. All such changes will apply to future orders.
When you are enrolled, the Service will automatically create a new order for Eligible Products according to the shipment schedule applicable to the frequency of the Service you have selected, until you cancel.
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your enrollment at any time without notice. If we do so, you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you.
The eligible products that may be ordered through the Service (the identity of which are subject to change) are set forth on the product detail page on the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com) with the option to select the Service displayed (each, an "Eligible Product"). Your participation in the Service is personal to you, and you may not assign or transfer your enrollment, or any of the benefits of the Service, to any third party without our authorization. The Service is only available to customers with shipping addresses in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
Offers, Orders and Returns
Discounts and any limited time promotions associated with the Service apply only to Eligible Products displaying the offer message on the product detail page on the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com). Discounts and any amounts from limited time promotions that apply to your order, if any, and which are still in effect, will be automatically deducted from your order.
Some offer details may change as you receive deliveries over time (for example, price, taxes, availability, and shipping charges). If an Eligible Product is unavailable when we plan to ship it, we will notify you that we are unable to process your order, and we will wait to process your order until the next scheduled shipping date when the Eligible Product is available. When the Eligible Product becomes available, the price will be the price when you ordered it, regardless of when it becomes available.
Returns of Eligible Products under the Service are subject to our return policy. Service enrollments are void where prohibited.
As part of your enrollment in the Service, you will be required to register with us so that your printer can be identified as participating in the Service. Instructions for registering your printer are contained in the introductory email sent to you after you apply for enrollment in the Service, as well as in the "My Account" section of the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com). You will be required to accept terms and conditions provided by our parent company, Canon Inc., as part of registering your printer. Canon Inc. will notify us when an ink or toner cartridge reaches a certain low ink/toner threshold, and we will fill an order for the ink or toner and ship it to you under these Terms. Information provided to us and Canon Inc. may be stored on servers outside of the United States and will be subject to our Privacy Statement. It's possible that your order for Eligible Products will not arrive prior to running out of ink or toner where your use was more than usual, particularly if such greater use occurred over 1 or 2 days.
Payment and Cancellation
The total cost charged to your payment method for each order under the Service will be the cost of the Eligible Product on the day that order is processed, less any discount offered as a percentage or dollars off at the time you registered, plus any applicable sales tax. We reserve the right to modify or cancel any discount offered at the time you registered for the Service, with notice to you, and future orders fulfilled under the Service will reflect any such change.
For each Eligible Product shipped under the Service, you authorize us to charge the payment method used when you enrolled unless otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to complete your order with the payment method you used when you enrolled, we will not fulfill the order and will notify you that your payment method needs to be updated.
Your enrollment in the Service will remain in effect until it is canceled. You can cancel or modify your enrollment at any time via the "My Account" section of the Canon Direct website (shop.usa.canon.com). If you cancel or modify your enrollment after an order has been processed, you will be charged for the order as processed. If the discount for such Eligible Product changes, the new discount will be applied to your future shipments of that Eligible Product. If, after enrollment, you are no longer in possession of your printer for any reason (e.g., due to warranty return, replacement, or exchange), the total cost for the Service will continue to be charged to your payment method until you cancel your enrollment. No refunds will be granted because of your failure to cancel your enrollment in such situation.
Your rights under these Terms will automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any of its terms and conditions. In the event of such termination, we may immediately revoke your access to the Service. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms and will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
Changes to Terms
We may, in our sole discretion, change these Terms without notice to you. If any change to these Terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE SERVICE INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR, OR OUR LICENSORS’, AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
The Canon Online Store will accept, for return or exchange, defective or unopened merchandise purchased at the Canon Online Store, subject to the exceptions and timeframe for returns listed below: All merchandise returned to the Canon Online Store must be in the original packaging with all original items (such as manuals, cables, etc.) accompanying the merchandise and a copy of the invoice/packing slip included to be eligible for return or exchange. Shipping and handling fees from your original order will not be refunded, unless the merchandise is determined by the Canon Online Store, in its sole discretion, to be defective.
See Return Policy for complete information.
Experience the fun of RF mount content creation with the smallest and lightest EOS R series camera1, the Canon EOS R100. Excellent still-image capabilities start with its 24.1 Megapixel APS-C size CMOS Image sensor and DIGIC 8 processor, along with Dual Pixel CMOS AF with the ability to detect human faces and focus on their eyes. The EOS R100 also can record Full HD video at up to 60 frames per second, and detailed, high-res 4K from the central area of the sensor at 24 frames per second. The versatility and small size of the RF-S18-45mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM lens gives you the flexibility you desire without taking up your whole camera bag. The RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STM provides added range with outstanding telephoto zoom coverage.
View Full Technical Specs PDF
• Compatible with UHS-I
• Eye-Fi cards and Multimedia cards (MMC) are not supported.
* When using Mount Adapter EF-EOS R: Canon EF or EF-S lenses (excluding EF-M lenses)
* Note that control ring of the Control Ring Mount Adaptor EF-EOS R does not function.
* EXTENDER RF1.4x / RF2x is not compatible.
(EXTENDER EF1.4x / EF2x is compatible when used with the Mount Adaptor.)
* RF5.2mm F2.8 L DUAL FISHEYE and RF85mm F1.2 L USM DS are not compatible.
Manual cleaning (by hand) not supported.
Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
• The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
• The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the EOS software to automatically erase the dust spots.
*Supports time offset information
* HEIF not supported.
Movies: ALL-I (Time-lapse video only), IPB (Standard) (.MP4)
* IPB (Light) not supported.
- File numbering methods
- Continuous numbering
- The numbering of captured images continues even after you replace the card.
- Auto reset
- When you replace the card, the numbering will be reset to start from 0001. If the new SD card already contains images, the numbering will continue from the last recorded image in the card.
- Continuous numbering
- Manual reset
- Resets the file number to 0001, and creates a new folder
* When manually resetting the file number, folders can also be renamed.
- Resets the file number to 0001, and creates a new folder automatically.
- Fine Detail
- User Defined 1-3
* Picture Style files can be registered to user-defined settings 1-3.
- Auto (Ambience priority/White priority)
- Day Light
- Tungsten light
- White fluorescent light
- Custom (Custom WB)
- Color temperature*2
*2: With an EX / EL-series Speedlite having the color temperature information transmission feature, the color temperature setting changes to match the color temperature when the flash is fired. Set to approx. 6000 K if the flash unit does not have the color tem-perature communication feature.
Magenta/green bias: ±9 levels
• Shifted from the color temperatue of the current WB mode.
• Blue/amber and magenta/green shift can be set at the same time.
• Live View + basic information display
• Live View + detailed information display
• Live View + detailed information display + histogram
Stills: Max. 143 zones (13×11)
Movies: Max. 117 zones (13×9)
Stills: Max. 3975 positions (75 × 53)
Movies: Max. 3375 positions (75 × 45)
(With an f/1.2 lens,* center AF point, One-Shot AF at room temperature, and ISO 100)
* Except RF lenses with a Defocus Smoothing (DS) coating
(With an f/1.2 lens,* center AF point, One-Shot AF at room temperature, and ISO 100) * Except RF lenses with a Defocus Smoothing (DS) coating
* During Full HD (29.97/25.00 fps) recording
• Spot AF*1*2
• 1-point AF
• Zone AF*2
*1: Not available in Panning mode.
*2: Not available for 4K movies.
* Some lenses and camera settings may reduce the number of AF areas and zones used.
• The eye closer to the camera is selected (as detected from the angle of the face).
• Other eyes can be selected with the left and right cross keys after pressing the AF point selection button.
• Faces are selected when another subject’s eyes cannot be detected.
(1) Evaluative metering (AF point-linked)
(2) Partial metering (approx. 5.8% of the area at the center of the screen)
(3) Spot metering (approx. 2.9% of the area at the center of the screen)
(4) Center-weighted average metering
Movie Recording: EV 0 to 20
- Scene Intelligent Auto
- Hybrid Auto
- Special Scenes
- Creative Filters
- Program AE
- Shutter-priority AE
- Aperture-priority AE
- Manual Exposure
- Bulb Exposure
- Movie auto exposure
- Movie manual exposure
|User-set||±3 stops (in 1/3-stop increments)|
|AEB||±3 stops (in 1/3-stop increments)|
- Automatic AE lock
- In One-Shot AF mode, AE is locked as soon as subjects are in focus.
- Manual AE lock
- By using the AE Lock button in P, Tv, Av, and M mode.
Toggling: Press again to cancel and once more to refresh.
- Enabled in all metering modes.
* Electronic 1st / mechanical 2nd curtain
* Except in silent shutter mode
Rolling shutter, using the image sensor
* Electronic shutter
* In silent shutter mode
Basic Zone: 1/4000–1 sec.*3
Maximum flash sync speed: 1/250 sec.
*1: In 1/3-stop increments
*2: In manual shooting mode only
*3: Varies by mode.
Image Stabilization (IS mode)
Still Photo IS not suppored.
* Not compatible with accessories designed for multi-function shoes
* When set from the camera menu
* Set to [E-TTL each shot] and cannot be changed
Please click here for full specifications.
4K movie recording: Contrast AF
* With Contrast AF as used when recording 4K movies, focusing may take longer than when recording Full HD or HD movies, and focusing with certain lenses may be difficult.
2.95 in./7.5cm diagonal (2.44 in./6.2cm width, 1.65 in./4.2cm height)
Anti-reflection coating not provided.
* Detailed information display only
Quick Control Function
* Only the conventional Quick Control screen
Image Protection and Erase
DPOF: Digital Print Order Format
OFDM modulation (IEEE 802.11g/n)
Frequency: 2412 to 2462 MHz
Channels: 1 to 11 channels
5.0 GHz band
(2) Infrastructure mode
• Remote control of the camera using a smartphone is possible depending on the Camera Connect specifications.
• Images can be sent to a smartphone.
• NFC connection: Not supported
• Supported images: JPEG, RAW/C-RAW, MP4 video files
• Transcoding while sending: Size to send (original / reduced size); Quality to send (original / compressed)
From image.canon, images can be sent to specific social media and 3rd-party cloud image services.
• Shutter button (half-press)
• Exposure compensation button
• AE lock button
• ISO speed setting button
• Flash button
• Movie shooting button
• Drive mode button
Video Calls / Streaming
• For PC communication
• Terminal type: USB Type-C
* Cannot be connected to a printer
* Not for communication with smartphones
* Charging and powering the camera via USB are not supported
* Resolution switches automatically
* HDMI CEC not supported
* Images not displayed unless [For NTSC] or [For PAL] is set correctly for the TV video system
• With the AC Adapter AC-E6N + DC Coupler DR-E18, AC power is possible (AC Adapter Kit ACK-E18 can also be used).
- Based on CIPA testing standards.
Dimensions and Weight
• Based on CIPA standards.
85% or less
* Contrast-based AF is used during 4K video recording.
- For EOS R series cameras currently in release as of May 23, 2023. Size is based on CIPA standards. c
- Maximum AF area may be smaller depending on the lens used.
- The effects that can be set for Creative Filter differ for shooting and playback.
- AF cannot be adjusted when filming 120 fps/100 fps high frame rate movie, and sound is not recorded at 100/120 fps. Playback is at 1/4 slow speed (30 fps/25 fps). Maximum length for a single movie is limited to 7 min. 29 sec.