PLANS HAVE YOU
Canon offers two convenient ink and toner subscription plans to help save you time and unplanned trips to the store. If you have an eligible printer, choose between our Auto Replenishment Service and the PIXMA Print Plan for the one that's right for you and get ink delivered when you need it.
PIXMA Print Plan
Canon's PIXMA Print Plan, a subscription service based on printed pages, ships ink automatically. This plan can be ideal for low to moderate document printing with the option to upgrade to other plans at any time. Free shipping included!
Auto Replenishment Service
Canon's Auto Replenishment Service detects when your printer needs ink and/or toner, automatically places an order for your supplies and delivers them to your dorm, office or home. Available for many Canon printers, this plan provides a great solution for students, business people and families. Includes free shipping!
AUTO REPLENISHMENT SERVICE
All The Benefits
- Save on your time. Auto Ink/Toner order by your printer
- Free shipping
- Free enrollment
- Cancelation anytime
PIXMA PRINT PLAN
All The Benefits
- Save on ink 20% to 70%.
- Subscription based on printed pages.
- Starting from $3.99 per month.
- Ink is sent automatically to your home.
- Free Shipping.
- Free enrollment, cancel anytime.
- Choose a plan that is right for you.
- 100 FREE pages** after enrollment, limited time only
* Savings amount will vary depending on the plan chosen. Savings claim is based on the cost per print calculated on the page yield of 300 Black / 400 Color pages per ink cartridge set and cost of $58.99 for value pack of PG-260(XL) and CL-261(XL) and the page yield of 300 Black / 300 Color pages per ink cartridge set and cost of $55.98 for individual PG-275(XL) and CL-276(XL) ink cartridges (using Canon Online Store prices as of August 2021). Page yield of starter ink cartridges used for initial setup is lower than the replacement ink cartridges as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill the print head during setup (charging the print head initially). Actual page yield and cost per print will vary significantly based on content printed and other factors. Page yield is an estimated value based on Canon individual testing method using ISO/IEC 24712 test chart and continuous printing simulation with full set of ink cartridges after initial setup. See https://www.usa.canon.com/printers/inkjet-page-yields for additional information regarding page yields.
**A one-time promotion of 100 free pages is added to your account during your initial enrollment. These free pages expire 6 months after your date of enrollment.