Please follow the procedure below to power on the printer and update the Printer to Firmware Version 1.051.
- Unplug the printer power cord from the Printer.
- Wait for two minutes or longer.
- Reinsert the power cord into the Printer.
- Press the ON button located on the front panel.
- Download and install Firmware Version 1.051 for the PIXMA MG3520 printer. Download and install Firmware Version 1.051 for the PIXMA MG3522 printer.
NOTE: If the message below presents itself when attempting to run the firmware update, the printer does not need the Firmware Update Version 1.051. Please click OK to close the window. Please use the identification procedure listed above to identify affected models.
Contact Information for Your Inquiry
This information is for residents of the United States and Puerto Rico only. If you do not reside in the USA or Puerto Rico, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region. Please register your PIXMA MG3520 or PIXMA MG3522 printer. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email when service updates are available.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Support options and hours of operation: www.usa.canon.com/support