Firmware Version 188.8.131.52 incorporates the following fix and enhancements:
- Adds [XC Protocol].
- Adds Anamorphic resolution options of 4192ｘ3140（4:3）and 3768ｘ3140 (6:5）when Sensor Mode is Full Frame, when RAW format is selected.
- Adds [1.8x] to the Anamorphic De-squeeze setting.
- Add 2048×1080/1920×1080 option to the 12G-SDI output when recording resolution is 4K or 5.9K RAW.
- Adds MON.OUT and HDMI Simultaneous output option. （1920×1080p/i）
- Adds Look File function（3D LUT file .cube）
- Adds ITU-R.BT.709 standard compliant Gamma［BT.709 Standard / BT.709］the to the Custom Picture.
- Adds Power Saving Mode. (by restricting some functions)
- Adds [2x] option to the Magnification.
- Adds [Mask 100%] to the [Aspect Marker].
- Improvement in retaining recording settings when switching sensor modes.
- Clips can now be played by operating the joystick.
- Adds Ukrainian language to the Language.
- Please use a commercially available SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 512MB or more for the firmware update.
- Firmware version 184.108.40.206.00 is for updating EOS C500 Mark II cameras running firmware version 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168.00. If your camera's firmware is already version 22.214.171.124.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
- Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.