Service Notice: Canon Mini Cam app: Version 1.0.1 features
The new version of the Canon Mini Cam app incorporates the following enhancements:
- Corrects a phenomenon in which the orientation of the image is displayed incorrectly during live view mode.
- Improves Bluetooth/Wi-Fi connectivity with mobile devices.
- Incorporates minor performance improvements.
Canon Mini Cam app Version 1.0.1 is available on the App Store or Play Store.
- The Canon Mini Cam app must be updated through the App Store or Play Store.
- To take advantage of the app improvements, the camera’s firmware must be updated to the latest version. The firmware can be updated through the Canon Mini Cam app.
If you have not already done so, please register the IVY REC Outdoor Camera. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
|Contact Information for Inquiries|
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Support options and hours of operation: www.usa.canon.com/support|
Need help with your product? Let us help you find what you need.Product Support
NEED IT FIRST
Sign up for up-to-the-minute Canon News, Sales and Deals.
LEARN WITH CANON
Discover great new ways to enjoy your products with exclusive articles, training and events.Learn more