By: Ryan Connolly
July 21, 2015
Join filmmaker Ryan Connolly, from YouTube's popular "Film Riot," on a journey through making movies, as he helps out a fellow filmmaker remember what to do.
In this four part series, Ryan explains:
- Choosing the right camera for the project
- Pre-production setup and assembling a shot composition
- How shutter and aperture affect light
- Three-point lighting setup
- How sound is a key part of a film and the basics of shotgun mics
The CDLC contributors are compensated spokespersons and actual users of the Canon products that they promote.