CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Quickly and easily scan receipts using the DR-C225 II Document Scanner
- Use the included Receipt Bank Software to extract key information
- Easily connect to leading accounting and payroll software including Quickbooks, Xero and Sage
- One year license of Receiptbank Business Plus (up to five users)
- 300 invoice/receipt scans monthly
- Five pages bank statement extraction
- Autopublish to your accounting software
- Scans 25 pages per minute in B&W, grayscale, and color1
- Can hold up to 45 sheets in feeder
- Can handle a variety of document types and sizes
- Thick, thin, long and even oversized documents
- Plastic or embossed cards
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to help create searchable and editable information
- Auto resolution setting for scanning mixed batches of documents and photographs
- Three year limited Advanced Exchange warranty included
- Optional eCarePAK extended service available
- U-turn path to save desk space
- Top feed and default top eject
- Upright design with small footprint
- Cable management system
- EPEAT Silver Registered
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- Complies with EU RoHS and WEEE directives for the reduction of hazardous substances and waste products
- ErP Lot 6 directive for energy consumption compliant
Long Document Mode
Straight path 11-58 Bond
Dimensions (H x W x D)
Suggested Daily Volume
MAC: TWAIN Driver; Canon CaptureOnTouch
Supported Operating Systems
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
* Based on typical settings, rated w/ letter-sized documents at 200 dpi, landscape feeding direction. Actual speeds may vary based on PC performance and application software.
** Calculations based on scanning speed and typical daily time of use.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.