CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Codehost: UNIX/Linux Printing with BrightQ Pro
Canon Store: $
Canon Device Supported Features:
- Finishing features, such as Duplex, Booklet, Page Order, Staple, Cover Insertion, Hole-punch, Saddle Finisher, etc.
- Destination features, such as Mail Box, Department ID, Department Password, and Secured Print
- Image adjustments and quality features, such as Resolution, Toner Reduction, Smoothing, Halftones, Density and Sharpness, HSB, Gamma, etc.
- Job and layout features, such as Flip, Rotate 180, etc.
- Paper features, such as Orientation, Number of Pages per Sheet, Margins, Borders, etc.
- Color features, such as access to Chromatic Controls
- SSL Printing to Canon Device
- Objectif Lune's PlanetPress software support available with appropriate module and license file
- Support for AM D64 processor
BrightQ Pro v2.5.4 New Feature Highlights:
- Network Device Discovery for scanning, automatic detection, and configuration of network imageRUNNER devices
- View real-time printer status using SNMP and MIB at configurable intervals
- Add printers thru intuitive and user friendly "Add Printer Wizard"
- Export, import and duplicate printer configurations
- Printer class support allowing printer redundancy for a group of print queues
- Set global print filter options per queue
- Upgrade an existing BrightQ installation while maintaining pre-configured print queues and installation options
- AIX Native Printing
- Support for CUPS 1.2
BrightInstall is an easy-to-use, textual, semigraphical or fully graphical installation and configuration program that eases the otherwise difficult process of installing and configuring printers on UNIX and Linux systems.
Device Discovery & Configuration:
Printer Installation Wizard allows for a step-by-step, user-friendly printer installation and configuration, enabling the ability to scan the network for available printers over SNMP, select the printer, and define the device's default options.
BrightQ is a graphically rich printing solution that makes tasks such as configuring Canon devices a simple point and click process.
Printer Status and Management:
Manage and monitor all available Canon devices on the network. BrightQ allows users to enable, disable, add and remove printers, and set defaults.
Manage and Inspect Job Queues:
Print Job Manager allows the end-user to fully access all of the features and functionality of the Canon imageRUNNER devices with a graphically rich, intuitive interface.
BrightQ gives users the ability to print a file without having the file's application open. For instance, from the configuration tool, BrightQ allows users to print PDF, images and text files.
No Additional Hardware:
There are a handful of costly hardware-based solutions out there that provide basic UNIX and Linux connectivity. BrightQ is a client-based software solution that relieves the acquisition and maintenance costs of such products.
Unified Printing Interface:
BrightQ looks and functions the same way across all versions of UNIX and Linux. Support teams, administrative personnel and users don't have to learn different solutions as they move from one environment to the next.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.