CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Sure Shot Sleek
Drivers & Downloads
Canon Compact Film Cameras International Warranty
The Limited Warranty set forth below is given by CANON COMPANY listed below with respect to Canon Photographic Products produced in the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom or New Zealand.
The Limited International Warranty is only effective upon presentation of the warranty card and proof of purchase. This Canon equipment is warranted against defective materials or workmanship for (1) year from the date of the original purchase and is limited to repair, adjustment and/or replacement of defective parts.
Equipment covered by this Warranty will be repaired by Canon International Warranty Members located in the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand WITHOUT CHARGE. (List of Canon International Warranty Members included with the equipment.
Equipment covered by this Warranty will be repaired by Canon International Warranty Members WITHOUT CHARGE, except for insurance, transportation and handling charges. (See list of Canon International Warranty Members included with the equipment.)
When returning equipment for warranty service, the shipping charges must be prepaid and the equipment should be shipped in its original carton or box, or an equivalent, properly packed to withstand the hazards of shipment and be fully insured. A copy of this warranty card and proof of purchase should be enclosed, as well as a description of the problem, film samples, etc.
This warranty only covers defective materials or workmanship encountered in normal use of the equipment, and does not apply in the following cases:
- Loss of or damage to the equipment due to abuse causing deterioration, mishandling, accident or failure to follow operating instructions.
- If equipment is defective as a result of leaking batteries or liquid damage.
- Defective materials or workmanship where the defect is due to the equipment having been serviced or modified by other than Canon International Warranty Members or other authorized service facilities around the world.
- Malfunction resulting from the use of accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices (including, without limitation, batteries, film, lenses, flash attachments and other accessories) with this Canon photographic equipment that do not conform to Canon specifications.
- Damage resulting during shipment. (Claim must be presented and examined by the shipper.) Equipment covered by this warranty may be repaired by Canon International Warranty Members located outside the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand, WITHOUT CHARGE, except for insurance, transportation and handling charges. (Worldwide list of Canon International Warranty Members included with equipment.)
CANON COMPANY EXCLUDES ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR LIABILITIES (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN RELATION TO THE EQUIPMENT, EXCEPT THOSE WHICH ARE SET FORTH ABOVE AND/OR EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY SUCH EXCLUSION WOULD CONTRAVENE ANY STATUTE OR CAUSE THIS TERM TO BE VOID.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY SUCH EXCLUSION WOULD CONTRAVENE ANY STATUTE OR CAUSE THIS TERM TO BE VOID, CANON COMPANY EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY TO THE PURCHASER IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIM (WHETHER CONTRACTUAL, TORTIOUS , STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SUPPLIED BY CANON COMPANY IN RELATION TO THE EQUIPMENT. THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXTEND TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THIS EQUIPMENT OR THE PERSON FOR WHOM IT WAS PURCHASED AS A GIFT.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province and country to country.
KEEP THIS WARRANTY CARD. IT IS YOUR PERMANENT RECORD OF WARRANTY. IF LOST IT WILL NOT BE RE-ISSUED.
*Limited Warranty means that the contents of this warranty are limited to the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
Canon Australia Pty. ltd. No.1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde NSW 2113
Canon Canada, Inc. 6390 Dixie Road, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 1P7
Canon New Zealand Ltd. Fred Thomas Drive, P.O. Box 33-336, Takapuna Auckland
Canon UK Ltd. Brent Trading Centre. North Circular Road Neasden, London NW10 OJF
Canon U.S.A., One Canon Plaza, Lake Success NY 11042-1113
(The above address is not to be used for the MAIL-IN SERVICE program)
Canon Sales and Service Center
One Canon Park, Melville, NY 11747
6390 Dixie Road, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 1P7,Canada
Canon Consumer Imaging Service Centre
Unit 130 Centennial perk, Elstree hill South
No. 1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde NSW 2113
Akoranga Business Park, Akoranga Drive Northcote
Canon Salea Co. Japan
Tokyu Mita Bldg, 3-12-15 Mita, Minatoku, Tokyo 108-8011