18-Point Digital SLR Maintenance Service
- Clean Image Sensor
- Clean Mirror
- Clean Focus Screen
- Clean External Viewfinder
- Clean External LCD Surface
- Clean Camera Body
- Check Moving parts (buttons, doors, latches)
- Check Operation of Hot Shoe
- Check Memory Card Insertion and Removal
- Check Lens Attachment and Removal
- Check Camera/Lens Communication
- Perform Image Test (check exposure and shutter speed)
- Verify Camera Shutter Count
- Check Internal Error Messages
- Check Operation of Terminals and Jacks
- Tighten External Screws
- Verify Firmware Version and Update if Applicable
- Perform Pixel Mapping for Hot or Dead Pixels If Requested
*Services available on eligible Canon Digital SLR camera and EF lens models only, for residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who purchased and use their models there. Click here for a list of currently eligible models. List subject to change.
**The services offered cover cleaning and maintenance of external components of the camera or lens, as well as the following internal components of the camera: image sensor, mirror, and focus screen.
If, upon inspection, additional services are necessary which require the camera or lens body to be disassembled or parts to be replaced, this will be considered a repair and you will receive a repair estimate. In this case, any payment made previously for the Canon Maintenance Service will be refunded. If you do not approve the repair estimate, repairs will not be made, your camera and/or lens will be returned to you and you will not incur any charges for Canon Maintenance Service.