Free Standard Shipping & Handling on Camera & Lens Products
Offer valid January 19, 2023 at 12:00 AM EST through March 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST. Offer valid only on consumer camera and lens products available for sale through the Canon online store only. Offer not valid on bulk orders. Orders will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Free standard shipping and handling offer is a $5.99 to $15.99 Canon online store value. Offer subject to the Canon Terms of Sale. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted.
Firmware Notice: EOS C500 Mark II: Firmware Version 220.127.116.11
Firmware Version 18.104.22.168 incorporates the following enhancements:
Adds support for the Canon Expansion Unit 3 [EU-V3].
Adds Focus Position Guide feature.
Adds support for additional commands for Canon IP [XC Protocol].
The following features are enabled when the following lenses are attached: CN8×15 IAS S/E1, CN8×15 IAS S/P1, CN-E45-135mm T2.4 L F, CN-E45-135mm T2.4 L FP
‐ Displaying metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance of the lens attached.
- Displaying T number
‐ Support for Peripheral Illumination Correction and Lens Aberration Correction.（EF only）
- Support for Dual Pixel CMOS AF autofocus (EF only）
- Support for [Dual Pixel Focus Guide](EF only）
Enables AF when S&F shooting frame rate is set to 24/25/30/48/50/60/100/120 frames per second.
Enables face detection and tracking when S&F shooting frame rate is set from 24 to 120 frames per second.
Adds support for 4CH display in audio meter.
Improves the retention of the recording settings when switching between normal shooting and S&F shooting.
Adds [Canon 709 / BT.709] in Gamma/Color Space in Custom Picture setting.
Adds [CMT 709] in LUT and Sub Rec Color Conversion.
Adds [G Gain] in White Balance in Custom Picture setting.
Adds support for the CFExpress VPG 400 (Video Performance Guarantee).
Fixes minor issues when using the CINE-SERVO lens.
- Please use an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 512MB or greater to perform the firmware update.
- Firmware version 22.214.171.124 is for updating EOS C500 Mark II cameras running firmware version 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52 If your camera's firmware is already version 184.108.40.206., it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
- Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free) / 1-855-246-3367