Firmware Version 1.2.0 adds full function support for these 7 lenses when used with the EOS C70.
1. EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
2. EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM
3. EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
4. EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
5. EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM
6. EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM
7. EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM
(Supported lenses: Firmware version 1.1.0 or earlier)
EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM
- Firmware version 1.2.0 is the updated firmware version of mount adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x version 1.1.0. If the mount adapter's firmware is already version 1.2.0, update is unnecessary. You can check the firmware version of the mount adapter from the camera menu. Refer to the camera instruction manual for how to check the version. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to the previous version.
- Please prepare a memory card supported by the camera. Please see the camera's instruction manual for details on which memory cards are supported by each camera model.
- It is also necessary to update the firmware of the camera body of the EOS C70.