Firmware Notice: Canon MOUNT ADAPTER EF-EOS R 0.71x: Firmware Version 1.2.0
Firmware Version 1.2.0 adds full function support for these 7 lenses when used with the EOS C70.1. EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
2. EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM
3. EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
4. EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
5. EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM
6. EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM
7. EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM
(Supported lenses: Firmware version 1.1.0 or earlier)
EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM
- Firmware version 1.2.0 is the updated firmware version of mount adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x version 1.1.0. If the mount adapter's firmware is already version 1.2.0, update is unnecessary. You can check the firmware version of the mount adapter from the camera menu. Refer to the camera instruction manual for how to check the version. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to the previous version.
- Please prepare a memory card supported by the camera. Please see the camera's instruction manual for details on which memory cards are supported by each camera model.
- It is also necessary to update the firmware of the camera body of the EOS C70.
Download Firmware Version 1.2.0 for the Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x.
If you have not already done so, please register the Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free) / 1-855-246-3367
For additional support options: usa.canon.com/support