Firmware Version 126.96.36.199.00 incorporates the following enhancements:
- Three camera modes have been added:
- Tv: Shutter speed is selectable. Iris, Gain and ND Filter※ are set automatically.
- Av: Iris is selectable. Shutter speed, Gain and ND Filter※ are set automatically.
- AGC: Shutter speed and Iris are selectable. Gain and ND Filter※ are set automatically.
※ND Filter also can be set manually.
- Adds Peripheral Illumination Correction for the following lenses:
- EEF100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- EF35mm f/1.4L II USM
- EF24-105mm f4L IS II USM
- Adds chroma-key correction menu function.
- Adds three white balance modes when the camera is set to Auto: White balance Set, Preset, and Color temperature.
- Adds 25PsF on output format.
- Adds [59.94P(i)]* and [50.00P(i)]* output setting for Monitor terminal.
- When the frame rate is set to 59.94P (NTSC) or 50.00P (PAL), the 3G/HD-SDI 1 / MONITOR terminal can be set to output an interlaced signal.
* When using this setting 3G/HD-SDI 2 will output a progressive signal.
Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00 is for ME200S-SH cameras with Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.00. If your camera’s firmware is already Version 220.127.116.11.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the unit’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.