The updated version of the Kokomo by Canon Early Access app for Android incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
1. Improves the framerate of the live user presentation, helping to facilitate smoother and more fluid motion during ImmersiveCall.
2. Increases Android Device Compatibility: Broadens support to include additional Android devices to support Face Scan. (Tested devices: Samsung A72 DEN A725, Samsung A22 DEN A225, Redmi 9A Aurora Greem 2GB 32GB rom, Oppo Reno 8, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 5G)
3. Reduces Face Scan completion time.
4. Revamps the incoming call UI for Android version of mobile companion app. The background of the incoming call screen matches the environment selected for the ImmersiveCall.
5. Fixes accuracy of online status.
6. Fixes occurrence where initiating an ImmersiveCall on a mobile device redirects user to the home screen of the Kokomo app if they press "Enter Kokomo" after the other party has already entered the environment.
7. Addresses various situations resulting in crashes and improves overall stability to help reduce the frequency of crashes.
8. Fixed other various minor bug fixes.
Kokomo by Canon Early Access app Version 0.0.130 is available on Google Play.