The updated version of the Kokomo by Canon Early Access app for Meta Quest 2 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
1. Improves the framerate of the live user presentation, helping to facilitate smoother and more fluid motion during ImmersiveCall.
2. Upgrades live user video resolution to 1080p.
3. Reduces Face Scan completion time.
4. Fixes audio playback continuing after ending ImmersiveCall in which a video from the media library was played.
5. Fixes occurrence where rejecting a friend request might temporarily result in being added to the requester's contact list if they sent friend request via the VR app.
6. Fixes occurrence where user's live image is not shown after switching environments.
7. Fixes occurrence where User B may experience difficulty in seeing or hearing User A after receiving an ImmersiveCall.
8. Fixes occurrence where keyboard is not displayed on VR app after logging into Kokomo account via email.
9. Fixes accuracy of online status.
10. Fixes occurrence where microphone and file access permission settings are not saved and reset upon restarting the VR app.
11. Addresses various situations resulting in crashes and improves overall stability to help reduce the frequency of crashes.
12. Fixes occurrence where audio is lost when disconnecting the headset during an ImmersiveCall.
13. Fixed other various minor bug fixes.
Kokomo by Canon Early Access app Version 0.0.115 is available on the Meta AppLab.