Corporate Social Responsibility Guidelines
Criteria for donation requests:
- All proposals must be submitted electronically.
Click here to access the Donation Request Form
- Organizations must have 501(c)(3) status (nonprofit status under the federal tax law).
- Canon will consider the following programs: Environment, Education, Culture, Social Welfare, Local Community and Disaster Relief. "Local" means those community and Disaster Relief programs located near Canon's headquarters or Canon's then current regional offices.
- Recipients of Canon U.S.A., Inc. charitable donations must return written documentation of the donation via a tax acknowledgement form provided by Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Whether a donation request is approved, and the extent to which it is approved may be subject to Canon U.S.A., Inc. budget constraints.
- Donation requests are reviewed on an ongoing basis and will be considered for disbursement in the following year in which the request was made. Support for the current year will be denied. You will be notified if your request meets the criteria listed in our CSR guidelines and budget permits.
- Canon will not provide support for organizations without 501 (c)(3) status (non-profit status under the federal tax law); political causes, religious groups, labor unions, auctions, raffles or fundraising activities (unless part of an existing contractual Canon CSR program or for an existing defined business purpose) and organizations supporting programs outside the United States.
If you are not a part of an organization with 501(c)3 status, please submit your proposal to the below mailing address:
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Attn: Corporate Social Responsibility Department
One Canon Park
Melville, NY 11747
If you have any additional questions or technical difficulties please e-mail: CSRDonations@cusa.canon.com
If you would like to learn more about Canon U.S.A.'s Professional Imaging Production Equipment Request and Support, please click here