CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Direct Print and Scan for Mobile
Canon Store: $
- Provides mobile printing and scanning for Corporate/SMB environments that utilize the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, certain imageRUNNER MFPs, and certain MEAP enabled imageRUNNER desktop laser beam printers (LBPs)
- Provides integration with MFP based authentication methods
- Provides mobile printing and scanning for iPhone, iPad, Android tablets/phones, and Blackberry smartphones
- Allows Administrator to customize DPSM to suit business requirements. The following options can be configured:
- Print options (enable/disable)
- Scan options (enable/disable)
- Security settings (enable job tracking and secure printing)
- Barcode settings (print or share barcode, configure what is displayed on barcode screen)
- Logging settings (configure console and logging files for application reporting/analysis)
- Configuration servlet (configure login ID and password to access Configuration servlet)
- Provides users with several types of formats to save scan jobs: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, XPS, PPTX
- Provides Blackberry users the ability to print email bodies
- Provides iPhone, iPad, and Android tablet/phone users the ability to print Web-pages but not email bodies at this time
- Allows existing files and images or those scanned via Direct Print and Scan for Mobile to be emailed from or saved to mobile device
Apple, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
BlackBerry and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Research In Motion Limited.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Canon Direct Print and Scan for Mobile app was not created or endorsed by Amazon.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.