Firmware Notice: VB-H610VE / VB-H610D Firmware Version 1.3.0
Thank you for using Canon products.
Canon VB-H610VE / VB-H610D
Firmware Version 1.3.0 incorporates the following improvements and fixes:
- Support for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 has been added.
- Support for Internet Explorer 11 has been added.
- A setting menu option that allows for the time check to be voided during the WS-Security authentication has been added.
- The H.264 algorithm has been improved in order to decrease data size.
- After power has been lost while recording to the memory card, once power is restored, the system will now continue to record to the memory card.
Firmware Version 1.3.0 contains all of the improvements from previous firmware versions.Firmware Version 1.3.0 is for Network Cameras with firmware version 1.2.2 or older.If you decide to upgrade to Firmware Version 1.3.0, refer to the readme file "Readme-E.txt", and use the following firmware file and upgrade tool:
The download includes the following files:
|File Type||File Name|
|Read Me Instructions (including change history)||Readme-E.txt|
|Upgrade Tool Version 5||NetworkCameraFWUP.exe|
|Admin Tools Certificate Installer||AdminToolsCertificate.exe|
The firmware contains software modules developed by third parties. The details are available in the download: Readme-E.txt. The Third-party Software License (ThirdPartySoftware-E.pdf) and the license conditions are available in the OpenSource Folder which is inside the LICENSE folder.
This information is for residents of the United States and Puerto Rico only. If you do not reside in the USA or Puerto Rico, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Support options and hours of operation: www.usa.canon.com/support