Firmware Version 1.2.0 incorporates the following improvements:
- Auto Flickerless 2 has been added to the AE mode in order to prioritize the reduction of flicker without making adjustments to the shutter speed even if footage is slightly overexposed.
- A setting menu option that allows for the time check to be voided during the WS-Security authentication has been added.
- The H.264 algorithm has been improved in order to decrease data size.
- After power has been lost while recording to the memory card, once power is restored, the system will now continue to record to the memory card.
- Increased security to reduce unauthorized PTZ control. (VB-S30D/ VB-S31D)
Firmware Version 1.2.0 contains all of the improvements from previous firmware versions. Firmware Version 1.2.0 is for Network Cameras with firmware version 1.1.1 or older.
If you decide to upgrade to Firmware Version 1.2.0, refer to the readme file "Readme-E.txt", and use the following firmware file and upgrade tool:
|Read Me Instructions (including change history)
|Upgrade Tool Version 5
|Admin Tools Certificate Installer
The firmware contains software modules developed by third parties . The details are available in the download: Readme-E.txt. The Software License for these third party software modules (ThirdPartySoftware-E.pdf) is available in the OpenSource Folder inside the LICENSE folder.