Firmware Notice: EOS C500 Mark II: Firmware Version 220.127.116.11
Firmware Version 18.104.22.168 incorporates the following enhancements:
1. The following features are enabled when these lenses are attached: CN-E20-50mm T2.4 L F, CN-E20-50mm T2.4 L FP
‐ Displaying metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance of the lens attached.
- Displaying T number
‐ Support for peripheral illumination Correction.（EF only）
- Support for [Dual Pixel Focus Guide](EF only）
2. Adds file name to SDI Ancillary data on the video output signal.
- Please use an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 512MB or greater to perform the firmware update.
- Firmware version 22.214.171.124. is for updating EOS C500 Mark II cameras running firmware version 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52. If your camera's firmware is already version 184.108.40.206., it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
- Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.
Download Firmware Version 220.127.116.11 for the EOS C500 Mark II.
To help obtain optimal performance of this camera, we recommend that you also download and install the most recent versions of Canon Software.
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS C500 Mark II. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free) / 1-855-246-3367
For additional support options: www.usa.canon.com/support