Offer valid November 3, 2022 at 12:00 AM EST through December 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. Offer valid only on products available for sale through the Canon online store only. Offer not valid on bulk orders. Orders will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Free standard shipping and handling offer is a $5.99 to $15.99 Canon online store value. Offer subject to the Canon Terms of Sale. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted.
Purchases of eligible products made through the Canon online store only between November 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022 can be returned until January 16, 2023. Offer not valid on products that are considered final sale and/or not eligible for return. Offer subject to the Canon Return Policy.
GET IT IN TIME
Standard (3-7 Business Days)
Order by Tuesday, December 13th - 12:30pm EST
Expedited (Second Business Day)
Order by Tuesday, December 20th - 12:30pm EST
Express (Next Business Day)
Order by Wednesday, December 21st - 12:30pm EST
Firmware Notice: EOS C500 Mark II: Firmware Version 22.214.171.124
Firmware Version 126.96.36.199 incorporates the following enhancements:
1. The following features are enabled when these lenses are attached: CN-E20-50mm T2.4 L F, CN-E20-50mm T2.4 L FP
‐ Displaying metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance of the lens attached.
- Displaying T number
‐ Support for peripheral illumination Correction.（EF only）
- Support for [Dual Pixel Focus Guide](EF only）
2. Adds file name to SDI Ancillary data on the video output signal.
- Please use an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 512MB or greater to perform the firmware update.
- Firmware version 188.8.131.52. is for updating EOS C500 Mark II cameras running firmware version 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11. If your camera's firmware is already version 18.104.22.168., it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
- Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free) / 1-855-246-3367