Firmware Notice: EOS R5 C: Firmware Version 18.104.22.168
Firmware Version 22.214.171.124 incorporates the following enhancements:
- Optimizes AutoFocus accuracy when Extender RF1.4x or Extender RF2x is attached to the RF800mm F5.6 L IS USM and RF1200mm F8 L IS USM lenses. (VIDEO mode / PHOTO mode)
- Enhances the stability of Eye Detection. (VIDEO mode / PHOTO mode)
- Enhances AutoFocus tracking when shooting moving subjects. (PHOTO mode)
- Please use an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 512MB or greater to perform the firmware update.
- Firmware version 126.96.36.199 is for updating EOS R5 C cameras running firmware version 188.8.131.52. If your camera's firmware is already version 184.108.40.206, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
- Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.
- Firmware update must be performed in VIDEO mode.
Download Firmware Version 220.127.116.11 for the EOS R5 C.
To help obtain optimal performance of this camera, we recommend that you download and install the most recent versions of Canon software and the EOS R5 C Advanced User Guide.
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS R5 C. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.Thank you,
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-855-CINE-EOS / 1-855-246-3367
Support options and hours of operation: www.usa.canon.com/support