Offer valid November 3, 2022 at 12:00 AM EST through December 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. Offer valid only on products available for sale through the Canon online store only. Offer not valid on bulk orders. Orders will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Free standard shipping and handling offer is a $5.99 to $15.99 Canon online store value. Offer subject to the Canon Terms of Sale. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted.
Purchases of eligible products made through the Canon online store only between November 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022 can be returned until January 16, 2023. Offer not valid on products that are considered final sale and/or not eligible for return. Offer subject to the Canon Return Policy.
GET IT IN TIME
Standard (3-7 Business Days)
Order by Tuesday, December 13th - 12:30pm EST
Expedited (Second Business Day)
Order by Tuesday, December 20th - 12:30pm EST
Express (Next Business Day)
Order by Wednesday, December 21st - 12:30pm EST
Firmware Notice: EOS-1D X Mark III: Firmware Version 1.6.0
Firmware Version 1.6.0 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
1. Improves head detection performance to support helmets or goggles in winter sports.
2. Eliminates the center press operation of the multi-controller to prevent accidentally transferring images during FTP transfer.
3. Adds the ability, when the Rating function is assigned to the Protect/Voice memo button, for voice memos to now be recorded by pressing and holding the button.
4. Adds the ability, when using EOS Utility or Browser Remote for remote shooting with two cards inserted, to set the recording method and to select which card to be recorded to.
5. Changes the default value of [Connection option settings], [FTP transfer settings], and [Power saving] to [Disable].
6. Changes the default value of [FTP server] → [Passive mode] to [Enable].
7. Improves operation stability during FTP transfer.
8. Fixes an issue, in which noise occurs along the edges of bright subjects when using Canon Log for movie recording.
Firmware Version 1.6.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.5.0. If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.6.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-800-OK-CANON / 1-800-652-2666