Firmware Version 18.104.22.168 incorporates the following fix and enhancements:
1. Adds ITU-R.BT.709 standard compliant Gamma［BT.709 Standard / BT.709］the to the Custom Picture.
2. Adds [Whole Area] to the AF Frame option so the camera focuses automatically on a subject at the center of the screen.
3. Object or Face Tracking can now be initiated by touching the LCD monitor during ‘Whole Area’ AF.
4. Adds [2x] option to the Magnification.
5. Adds [Mask 100%] to the [Aspect Marker] and [Safe Area Marker].
6. Adds "B&W during Magn." as an option to the Assistance Function menu.
7. Adds View Assist function to video output from the HDMI OUT terminal.
8. Adds EF lenses compatible with EF-EOS R 0.71x Mount Adapter.
EF16-35mm F2.8L II USM
EF16-35mm F4L IS USM
EF24-105mm F4L IS USM
EF70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM
EF70-200mm F2.8L IS III USM
EF70-200mm F4L IS USM
EF70-200mm F4L IS II USM
9. Changes to display the AF frame only when operating the AF, while using with EF-EOS R 0.71x Mount Adapter
10. Adds Wi-Fi adapters tested for use with the camera.
TP-LINK Archer T9UH
1 EF-EOS R 0.71 Mount Adapter requires its firmware update.
- Please use a commercially available SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 512MB or greater to perform the firmware update.
- Firmware version 22.214.171.124.00 is for updating EOS C70 cameras running firmware version 126.96.36.199. If your camera's firmware is already version 188.8.131.52.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
- Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.