Firmware Notice: RC-IP100 Firmware Version 1.1.0
Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following changes:
- Adds the ability to support enhanced ND Filter & color bars control.
- Adds the ability to support [IR Cut Filter]/[Digital Zoom] control during serial communication with camera.
- Adds the ability to display tally lamp status on camera control button through the tally port during serial communication with camera.
- Improves control knob operation.
- Improves responsiveness when changing camera settings.
- Improves responsiveness when displaying the tally status on the camera button.
- Improves responsiveness when pressing the [Rec] button.
- Adds the ability to control zoom within the MENU Control screen.
- Improves operational control of the On Screen Display (OSD) MENU with joystick.
- Fixes minor bug issues.
For details on how to update the firmware, refer to "Firmware update procedure" in the ReadMe.
The firmware contains software modules developed by third parties. The details are available in the download: Readme-E.txt. The Third-party Software License (ThirdPartySoftware-E.pdf) and the license conditions are available in the OpenSource Folder which is inside the LICENSE folder.
Download Firmware Version 1.1.0 for the RC-IP100.
To help obtain optimal performance of this camera, we recommend that you download the RC-IP100 Advanced User Guide (PDF).
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS RC-IP100. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-800-OK-CANON / 1-800-652-2666
Support options and hours of operation: www.usa.canon.com/support