Firmware Ver.1.1.0 incorporates the following improvements:
- Support for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 operating systems has been added.
- Support for Internet Explorer 11 has been added.
- Added WebView support for up to two streams of H.264 over RTSP.
- Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) communications have been improved.
- An RTP settings tab has been added to the camera’s main settings page.
- A new function for backing up all camera settings to the memory card has been added.
- Implementation of minor bug fixes.
Firmware Version 1.1.0 is for Network Cameras with Firmware Version 1.0.0. If you decide to upgrade to this firmware, refer to the readme file "Readme-E.txt", and use the following firmware file and upgrade tool:
|Firmware Ver. 1.1.0 is for Network Cameras VB-S30D with firmware Ver. 1.1.0.
||[Firmware file and tool]
|Firmware Ver. 1.1.0 is for Network Cameras VB-S31D with firmware Ver. 1.1.0.
|Firmware Ver. 1.1.0 is for Network Cameras VB-S800D with firmware Ver. 1.1.0
|Firmware Ver. 1.1.0 is for Network Cameras VB-S900F with firmware Ver. 1.1.0.