Firmware Notice EOS RP Firmware Version 1.3.0
The new firmware incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
- Enhances eye detection Auto Focus (AF) for improved face and eye recognition at greater distances.
- Improved Auto Focus (AF) performance helps the camera to focus on and track smaller subjects.
- Reduces lag time between the actual Auto Focus (AF) and the AF frame display for images in the viewfinder or on the LCD.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which Main dial icon may not appear when magnify/reduce button is pressed during the image playback.
- Fixes PTP communication vulnerability.
Download Firmware Version 1.3.0 for the EOS RP.
This firmware update is for camera equipped with older firmware version. If the camera firmware is already the latest version (Version 1.3.0), firmware update is unnecessary.
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS RP. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region. .
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
|Contact Information for Inquiries|
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Support options and hours of operation: www.usa.canon.com/support|
Need help with your product? Let us help you find what you need.Product Support
NEED IT FIRST
Sign up for up-to-the-minute Canon News, Sales and Deals.
LEARN WITH CANON
Discover great new ways to enjoy your products with exclusive articles, training and events.Learn more