Service Notice: Canon Mini Print App: Version 3.2.0
This new version of the Canon Mini Print App incorporates the following improvements for both iOS and Android (unless otherwise noted):
- Updates Bluetooth Connection Flow Optimization
- Updates device list
- Updates “Load Paper” flow to include a new “Buy Paper” button which links to Canon Shop
- Adds new collage layout choices
- Makes a minor modification to the home screen Pre-Cut Sticker icon
- Updates the EULA (End User License Agreement)
- Fixes an Android 12 Bluetooth pairing issue (Android only)
Canon Mini Print App 3.2.0 is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
If you have not already done so, please register your IVY Mini Photo Printer, IVY CLIQ+ Instant Camera Printer and IVY CLIQ+2 Instant Camera Printer. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email of any future announcements.
This information is only for residents of the U.S.A. and its five territories. If you do not reside in the U.S.A. or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region for registration purposes.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
Get personalized support via My Canon Account. Access your account, or create a new account, click here to get started.