UPS Electronic Return Label: View/Print Label
1. Ensure that there are no other tracking labels attached to your package
2. Fold the printed label at the solid line above Place the label in a UPS Shipping Pouch. If you do not have a pouch, affix the folded label using clear plastic shipping tape over the entire label. Take care not to cover any seams or closures
3. Collection and Drop-off
- Schedule a same day or future day Pickup to have a UPS driver pickup all of your Internet Shipping packages.
- Take this package to any location of the UPS Store®, UPS Drop Box, UPS Customer Center, UPS Alliances (Office Depot® or Staples®) or Authorized Shipping Outlet near you. Items sent via UPS ReturnsSM Services(including via UPS Ground) are accepted at Drop Boxes, to find your closest UPS location visit "www.ups.com/content/us/en/index.jsx" and select Drop Off. Drop Off Locator "https://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_US"
Daily Collection Customers:
- Have your shipment(s) ready for the driver as usual
CANON CARTRIDGE RECYCLING PROGRAM GUIDE
The Canon Cartridge Recycling Program Web Site allows customers to print a UPS authorized return label directly from the web site after customers have completed the required fields. The following guide will help customers navigate the web site and perform the following:
1. Create new UPS return labels on their own printer directly from the Web Site.
2. Locate nearby UPS Stores/Customer Centers and UPS Authorized Shipping drop off locations.
If you want to print a UPS return label for your return package, or request a box from Canon Customer Support Center to return multiple toner cartridges, click the "Return Cartridge" link in the menu options and follow these steps:
1. Select the Cartridge to be returned from the pull down menu.
If your cartridge is not listed on the pull down menu:
a) It may not be a CANON brand toner cartridge - this program ONLY accepts Canon toner cartridges.
b) It may not be a toner "cartridge" - this program does not currently accept toner, starter or developer "bottles" or containers other than cartridges.
If you still can not find toner cartridge listed on the pull down menu, please tell us "your cartridge model name", "your machine model name" and "your machine's serial #" by calling Canon at 1-800-OK-CANON or via e-mail to email@example.com
2. Select either "Label" or "Bulk Shipment Box" and click the "Submit" button. If you selected a "Label", the system will prompt you to confirm the information entered. At this stage, you can either click Submit or Cancel. After you click "Submit", a UPS pre-authorized shipping label will appear. Please print the label on your printer, place the label on the shipping box, and secure / cover the entire label with clear plastic tape. You can locate the nearest UPS Stores/Customer Centers and UPS Authorized Shipping drop off locations by clicking on the UPS hyperlink.
If you selected a "Bulk Shipment Box", the system will forward your request to Canon Customer Support Center, which will send you a Bulk Shipment Box by mail. After you receive the box, please completely fill it with eight cartridges before returning to Canon.
CANON U.S.A., INC. TONER CARTRIDGE RECYCLING PROGRAM
Incorporation of Site Material
Subject to these Program Terms, User can return those toner cartridges eligible under the Program as set forth on the Site (the "Eligible Products") to Canon for recycling purposes. If User sends Canon a product under this Program that is not an Eligible Product, User will reimburse Canon for all costs Canon incurs in shipping User's product to Canon, and/or returning User's Product to User within five (5) days of receipt of Canon's invoice for such costs.
User is solely responsible for determining whether User's product is an Eligible Product, and for packaging and shipping the Eligible Products in accordance with these Program Terms, and the instructions on the Site for packaging and shipping your Eligible Product to Canon for recycling. User agrees to abide by all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with participation in the Program.
Canon may terminate the Program at any time for any reason. Upon the effective date of termination of the Program, Canon will not accept Eligible Products for recycling under the Program. If User sends Canon an Eligible Product under this Program after the effective date of termination, User will reimburse Canon for all costs Canon incurs in shipping User's product to Canon, and/or returning User's Product to User within five (5) days of receipt of Canon's invoice for such costs.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Canon, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective attorneys, agents, contractors, directors, officers and employees, from and against all claims or causes of action, liabilities, damages, costs, fines, penalties, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising out of, occurring from, or related to, the Program, including, without limitation, violation of these Program Terms. Canon reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, in which event the User will cooperate with Canon in asserting any available defenses.
CANON IS PROVIDING THE PROGRAM TO THE USER "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT IS PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AT USER's OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CANON, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (A) BE LIABLE TO USER WITH RESPECT TO USER'S USE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE PROGRAM; AND/OR (B) BE LIABLE TO USER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES. ?USER'S SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. CANON AND CANON'S AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OF CANON AND CANON, AND ANYONE INVOLVED IN THE PROGRAM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE EVEN IF ANY OF THEM OR ANY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THEM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Choice of Law, Jurisdiction
These Program Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without regard to New York's conflict of laws rules. User irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in the Eastern District of New York, United States of America, for purposes of any legal action arising out of these Program Terms, or to User's participation in the Program.
If any of these Program Terms are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, those terms will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining terms. Failure of Canon to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Program Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance.
Modification of these Terms
These Program Terms were last updated on 1/17/2014. Canon reserves the right to change or modify these Program Terms or any other terms, conditions, or policies related to participation in the Program at any time and at Canon sole discretion.
Third Party Beneficiary
User agrees that service providers and licensors of Canon , and others involved in the Program are third party beneficiaries to these Program Terms and may rely upon the provisions of these Program Terms , including but not limited to, the provisions concerning Indemnification, No Warranties, and No Liability.