Firmware Notice: EOS C100 (with Dual Pixel CMOS AF Feature Upgrade applied): Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00
Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.00 incorporates the following enhancements:
- The following features are enabled when these lenses are attached: CN7x17 KAS S/E1*, CN-E18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S or CN20x50 IAS H/E1*.
- Saving and displaying metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance of the lens attached.
- Support for peripheral illumination Correction.
- Manual Iris control via the camera’s control dial on the grip..
- Zoom operation via the joystick on the camera’s grip.
- Control of focus, zoom and iris using the separately-sold Remote Controller RC-V100.
- Support for Dual Pixel CMOS AF function. (Not applicable to the CN20x50 IAS H/E1 lens).
- Automatic aperture and push auto iris functions.
- Operation of REC start/stop via the lens’s grip unit.
*The lens firmware also needs to be updated. If you have CN7x17 KAS S/E1 or CN20x50 IAS H/E1, please contact the Canon Support Center.
- Adds Peripheral Illumination Correction for the following lenses:
- EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM
- EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
- EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- EF24-105mm f4L IS II USM
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 is only for EOS C100 cameras which have Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.00 - 22.214.171.124.00 with the Dual Pixel CMOS AF Feature Upgrade applied. If your camera’s firmware is already version 126.96.36.199.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest firmware version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
If the EOS C100 camera does not have Dual Pixel CMOS AF Feature Upgrade applied, please download Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00.
Download Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.00 for the EOS C100 with the Dual Pixel CMOS AF Feature Upgrade applied.
If you have not already done so, please register your Canon Product. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Phone:||1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free)|
|For additional support options: pro.usa.canon.com/support|
Need help with your product? Let us help you find what you need.Product Support
NEED IT FIRST
Sign up for up-to-the-minute Canon News, Sales and Deals.
LEARN WITH CANON
Discover great new ways to enjoy your products with exclusive articles, training and events.Learn more