Free Standard Shipping & Handling on Camera & Lens Products
Offer valid January 19, 2023 at 12:00 AM EST through October 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST. Offer valid only on consumer camera and lens products available for sale through the Canon online store only. Offer not valid on bulk orders. Orders will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Free standard shipping and handling offer is a $5.99 to $15.99 Canon online store value. Offer subject to the Canon Terms of Sale. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted.
Firmware Notice: EOS-1D X Mark III: Firmware Version 1.5.0
Firmware Version 1.5.0 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
1. Adds [Canon Log 3] to [Canon Log settings].
• Support for RAW movies shot with Canon Log 3 and RAW (Light) will be available in a future version of Cinema RAW Development and in Digital Photo Professional software.
• Support for the processing of RAW movies shot with Canon Log 3 and the application of Viewing LUT will be available in a future version of Digital Photo Professional software.
2. Simultaneous movie recording on card 1 and card 2 has been added, however RAW movies and RAW(Light) movies cannot be recorded simultaneously on card 1 and card 2.
3. Support for the VPG 400 (Video Performance Guarantee Profile), a standard based on the CFexpress 2.0 specification, has been added.
4. Fixes an issue in which there are rare instances where the shooting settings for Still Photo mode are retained when a user switches to Movie mode.
Firmware Version 1.5.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.4.0 If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.5.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.