Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 incorporates the following enhancements:
For EOS C300 EF only
- With the CN7x17 KAS S/E1※1, CN-E18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS, or CN20x50 IAS H/E1※1 attached, the following functions are available.
— Metadata, such as the model name and focal distance of the lens attached, can be acquired and displayed on the camera.*2
— Peripheral illumination correction is supported.*2
— Aperture can be adjusted manually by operating the camera’s control dial.*2
— Settings can be changed so that the zoom can be operated using the joystick on the grip unit of the camera.
— The zoom/focus*2/iris*2 can be operated using the separately-sold RC-V100 Remote Controller.
— The focus and iris can be operated via Wi-Fi Remote.*2
— The automatic aperture and Push Auto Iris functions can be used.
- Support for peripheral illumination correction when the EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM is attached has been added.
- *1 The firmware of the lenses also need to be updated.
- *2 For the CN7x17 KAS S/E1, support has already been provided in Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.00 or later.
For EOS C300 EF/PL
- Support for the separately-sold WFT-E8 Wireless File Transmitter has been added.
Firmware Version 22.214.171.124.00 is only for EOS C300 cameras which have Firmware Version 126.96.36.199.00 - 188.8.131.52.00 without the Dual Pixel CMOS AF Feature Upgrade. If your camera’s firmware is already version 184.108.40.206.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest firmware version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
If the EOS C300 camera has had the Dual Pixel CMOS AF Feature Upgrade applied, please download Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00.